e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- SEVENSTAX GmbH is specialized in developing embedded systems. Our focal points are the Internet communication and the creation of Man-Machine-Interfaces (MMI). Embedded Internet SEVENSTAX GmbH offers one of the smallest, most efficient implementations of the Internet protocols: TCP/IP, PPP, Ethernet connectivity, web-server and email. As one of the first companies worldwide we offer an implementation of XML/SOAP for small embedded...
preview: http://www.sevenstax.de/ - news
- eContek Software specializes in Embedded Software developmen using C/C++, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, RTOS, Firmware. Expertise includes TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, Data Storage, any Embedded Software. Our Applications team is very competent in Java, Database, and Windows based applications. We have expert resources in US (So. CA) and strong development teams in India.
preview: http://www.econtek.com/ - news
- Roke Manor Research
- Roke is a leading technical consultancy, contract R and D business, and niche product developer. Roke remains committed to delivering competitive advantage to its clients through its technologies, services, products, world-class expertise and the speed at which solutions can be taken to the market place. [Algorithms, ASIC, Debuggers, Design/Consulting Services, Emulators, Hardware Development Boards, Libraries, TCP/IP Protocol]
preview: http://www.roke.co.uk/ - news
- Visure Solutions
- Visure Solutions, spin-off of TCP-SI Requirements Tool Business Unit, will lead IRQA development & marketing worldwide.This new company, positioned as "The Requirements Company", will offer complete and specialized Requirements Management & Engineering solutions and services. The state-of-the-art features of IRQA, widely used by leading companies worldwide, and the team's expertise in the development, marketing and implementation of the...
preview: http://www.visuresolutions.com/ - news
- Neterion Inc.
- Neterion is the leader in 10 Gigabit Ethernet adapters. Neterion's XframeR line delivers new levels of performance, availability and reliability in the datacenter. Xframe, Xframe II and Xframe E include full IPv4 IPv6 support, and comprehensive stateless offloads that preserve the integrity of TCP/IP without ''breaking the stack.'' Xframe drivers are available for all major Operating Systems, including Microsoft Windows, Linux, HP-UX, IBM's...
preview: http://www.neterion.com/ - news
- Cogwheel is the consulting activity of Bob Coggeshall. His personal obsession with electronics began at the dawn of the microcomputer era in the late 70's. He has been working with UNIX technology since the first version was released from Bell Labs around the same time. As a UNIX systems adminstrator during the 80's he delved into TCP/IP technologies before it became the basis of the Internet. He combined his growing software and networking...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.