Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- Klocwork(r) offers a portfolio of software development productivity tools designed to ensure the security, quality and maintainability of complex code bases. Using proven static analysis technology, Klocwork's tools identify critical security vulnerabilities and quality defects, optimize the peer code review process, and help developers create more maintainable code.(source code analysis static analysis critical software defects code (ARM,...
preview: http://www.klocwork.com/ - news
- VOCAL Technologies LTD
- Hardware and software solutions to meet our customer's voice, video, data, and facsimile needs. We support all major platforms, including true DSPs such as ADI's Blackfin, SHARC and 218x, Texas Instrument's 64x, 62x, 55x, and 54x, ARC and LSI DSP cores, and general purpose CISC/RISC architectures such as x86, ARM, MIPS, and PowerPC/PowerQUICC. With over 20 years of assembly and C code development, VOCAL has extensive expertise...
preview: http://www.vocal.com/ - news
- San Juan Software, Inc.
- San Juan Software, Inc. develops and markets quality system software components which include components for operating systems, development tools, device drivers and wireless networking. San Juan Software also provides integration and other custom services. San Juan Software is engaged in developing services and products for the ZigBee wireless protocol. San Juan's PopNet is a full mesh networking protocol and operating environment designed...
- Little Chips
- We specialize in design and development of embedded system. With our extensive experience in ARM architecture, operating systems and development tools, we provide ARM based System-On-Chip hardware, software and services.
- ACMET Embedded Technologies
- ACMET has expertise in the following areas: * System-software tools - Development tools for different processor architecture * Embedded systems - RTOS - Networking and Communications * Embedded applications - Audio (Speech and Music) - Image * IP development * Cryptographic Algorithms implementations * Testing
- Fidus provides advanced-technology, electronic design service. Meet your business challenges with the Fidus advantage: multi-disciplinary expertise in hardware design, software design, FPGA, CPLD and ASIC design, PCB layout and high-speed signal integrity analysis. With a comprehensive suite of advanced design tools, our designers propel your project from concept to product. Fidus delivers your project on time and on budget. Fidus has...
preview: http://www.fidus.ca/ - news
- MICROSOCKETS is the source for embedded network development. We create custom firmware, development tools and application software for device connectivity. MICROSOCKETS provides off-the-shelf software solutions for commodity devices, application development for commonly available platforms and contract development for proprietary systems. Development and support are provided for most operating systems, device types and protocols.
preview: http://www.microsockets.com/ - news
- SoftComponents is an emerging newly founded company which is positioned in the strategically important growth market Embedded Software. In the course of 2009 SoftComponents will offer the first development tools for a novel software component technology. A specification of the new component technology has been created, an application for a patent for the basic concept of the new component technology has been filed and a prototype for the...
preview: http://www.softcomponents.biz/ - news
- Cambridge Consultants
- Cambridge Consultants is a leading technology and innovation company, renowned for its ability to solve technical problems and provide creative, practical solutions to business issues. They offer an extensive library of analogue, digital, mixed-signal and wireless IP cores together with embedded software development tools, protocol stacks and design platforms for ASIC and FPGA. Our IP cores are portable and flexible, and can be... [Bluetooth]
preview: http://www.cambridgeconsultants.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.