e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- VXL eTech
- VXL eTech provide end-to-end services for product design, development and low/medium volume manufacturing in the embedded space. VXL eTech is a single source for both hardware and software engineering expertise. The scope of services include electronics printed board design (digital and analog designs), developing the firmware (DSP, CPLD, FPGA PROGRAMMING), user interface software development, design and develop the mechanical/plastic...
- Fidus provides advanced-technology, electronic design service. Meet your business challenges with the Fidus advantage: multi-disciplinary expertise in hardware design, software design, FPGA, CPLD and ASIC design, PCB layout and high-speed signal integrity analysis. With a comprehensive suite of advanced design tools, our designers propel your project from concept to product. Fidus delivers your project on time and on budget. Fidus has...
preview: http://www.fidus.ca/ - news
- Kanne & Associates
- We have been providing Electronic Design Contracting Services ranging from turnkey to service oriented. Our Services are comprised of both Hardware & Software. Our Design Services include Micro & DSP Design, FPGA/CPLD Design, as well as PCB Design & Layout. Our fields of expertise include: Motor / Motion Control Thermal Printer Design Video and FlatPanel Design GPS Systems Biomedical Telecom.
- Colorado Electronic Product Design, Inc.
- Offers a wide range of consulting services targeted at providing cost effective design options for our clients. With expertise in . . . Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Embedded Systems Hardware and Software Telemetry Systems Motor Control Systems Programmable Logic: FPGA / CPLD / EPLD Analog Circuit Design Switching Power Supply Design Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design and Layout CEPD can...
preview: http://www.cepd.com/ - news
- Tri-Star Design
- Electronic design services are provided by our experienced staff of engineering design professionals for both analog and digital electronic circuit design. Tri-Star Design, Inc. has extensive experience designing complex digital and analog electronics in a variety of process technologies including: CPLD and FPGA design, microprocessors, DSP and discrete Logic.
- RealFast combines consulting services and education within the field of electronics together with product development and buisiness support. Our experienced designers will provide complete PCB designs starting from an idea to a tested product. We also have many years of experience in the areas VHDL, Verilog, FPGA, PLD, ASIC design and test or verification. Also offers IP components (UDP, SDRAM-contoller). [XILINX]
- NovTech, Inc.
- NovTech offers a wide range of products, services, and expertise. We have a 'can do' attitude, and we complete your work quickly to shorten your development cycle. Our services run the gamut from a single PAL design to the entire development cycle for a complete hardware/software product.Areas of expertise include: Embedded computing, Microcontrollers, PC motherboards, PC peripherals, Logic design (FPGA, CPLD), Telephony Networking
- Firmware Development Corp
- FDC is a contract engineering team. FDC is highly adept at taking a client's objectives, whether they be a paper-napkin sketch or a solid Function Specification, and delivering everything needed for the solution. Full Product Functional Specifications, Detailed and documented Schematics, Full board Layout with gerber artwork, CPLD/FPGA/DSP Code with source, Microprocessor Firmware, Application Code, Enclosure Design...
- Princeton Technology Group, Inc.
- Princeton Technology Group, (PTG) is a closely-knit team of experienced hardware and software engineers committed to the principle that understanding and satisfying clients' needs are the keys to operating a successful business. Two such needs are rapid development cycles and cost-effective designs. PTG believes Altera PLDs help meet both these goals and the company has focused business around Altera devices.
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.