Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Titan Technology Alliance, LLC
- Titan Technology Alliance, LLC, was founded in August 2002 with a mission to provide innovative design, consultancy, and support services for product development based on embedded modem, telecommunication, and telephony technologies. Titan Technology Alliance is the premier firm to provide customized solutions and added features on TI TMS320C54V90 embedded modem chipset, which characterizes an Open Modem Architecture (OMA).
- Art & Logic Inc.
- Art & Logic has designed and implemented embedded systems software since 1991 for clients like Motorola, Sharp, Hewlett-Packard, Nortel, Broadcom, and 20th Century Fox. We've created embedded software for HDTV video switchers, broadcasting equipment, printers, cable modems, network routers, and many other devices using a variety of CPUs and development environments. Specialties: Handheld Devices, Device Management, System Engineering...
preview: http://www.artlogic.com/embedded/ - news
- RFNet Technologies Pte Ltd
- RFNet is a contract Wireless and Networking product design and ODM house at the leading edge of technology and innovation. We specialize in three core technologies: Radio Frequency Circuits, Networking Protocol Stack and Embedded programming on Real Time Operating System or FPGA programming with expertise in soft modem. We have the professional expertise to provide an all-encompassing design and consultancy package to meet your business...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.