e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- VOCAL Technologies LTD
- Hardware and software solutions to meet our customer's voice, video, data, and facsimile needs. We support all major platforms, including true DSPs such as ADI's Blackfin, SHARC and 218x, Texas Instrument's 64x, 62x, 55x, and 54x, ARC and LSI DSP cores, and general purpose CISC/RISC architectures such as x86, ARM, MIPS, and PowerPC/PowerQUICC. With over 20 years of assembly and C code development, VOCAL has extensive expertise...
preview: http://www.vocal.com/ - news
- Promwad develops embedded software for microprocessors, system-on-chip (SoC), digital signal processors and microcontrollers. We support various target platforms and architectures: ARM, XScale, x86, MIPS, PowerPC, TMS320, ADSP/Blackfin, AVR, MSP430. The company focuses on software design for Embedded Linux-based high-performance architectures. Case studies >> Embedded Software for Digital Devices/Equipment Software development for...
preview: http://www.promwad.com/ - news
- Trionyx Signal Processing
- Trionyx Signal Processing is a UK based Design Consultancy for Embedded Systems and DSP Development. Specialist application areas are Real-Time software, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Electronic design and Telecommunication systems. We design and develop Embedded Systems to your specification. The DSPs currently designed with and supported are the ADSP-218x, Blackfin and SHARC ADSP-2106x from Analog Devices.
- Epigon Audiocare
- Epigon Audiocare is self-funded company with efficient operations in Bangalore city. Epigon is made up of a team of highly qualified engineers in their respective field of work. Epigon has a proven track record by delivering world class products to OEM's, and is committed to providing excellent products using SHARC or Blackfin DSP.
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.