e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing Group (CWCEC)
- Curtiss-Wright is the defense and aerospace industry's most comprehensive and experienced single source for rugged embedded computing solutions. Curtiss-Wright's complete product portfolio includes processing, data communications, digital signal processing, video and graphics, recording and storage, analog acquisition and reconstruction, radar and integrated subsystems.
preview: http://www.cwcembedded.com/ - news
- As an Actel Solution Partner, Attodyne licenses IP cores relating to the processing, transmission, distribution, and display of video data. Attodyne's design experience and capabilities span from ultra-low noise analog circuits to 4 Gbps fiber optic communications; however, video-related FPGA work is its primary focus. In addition to licensing IP cores, Attodyne also offers reference designs, prototypes, design consultation, and product...
- A2E Technologies
- A2E Technologies is an Electronic Design Services (EDS) firm providing custom application software, embedded design and product development services to Industry and Government. We provide everything you need to develop your technology based product or system. Services include: RF Communications Design, Analog Design, High-Speed Signal Integrity Simulation & Design, Virtual ODM Services (NRE amortized over production), Entropic...
- VXL eTech
- VXL eTech provide end-to-end services for product design, development and low/medium volume manufacturing in the embedded space. VXL eTech is a single source for both hardware and software engineering expertise. The scope of services include electronics printed board design (digital and analog designs), developing the firmware (DSP, CPLD, FPGA PROGRAMMING), user interface software development, design and develop the mechanical/plastic...
- Adcom Computers and Communications Ltd.
- ADCOM designs, develops, manufactures and tests high performance signal processing and re-configurable systems for original equipment manufacturers in the wireless and signal processing markets. ADCOM gained experience in the design of Analog systems, implementation of LVDS, DDR busses and incorporating JTAG/Baundary technology for speedy testing into the design. ADCOM 's products [PCB]...
preview: http://www.adcom.co.il/ - news
- Nuvation has established a reputation as a full-service, dependable resource for a full range of embedded systems design services. We provide accelerated hardware and software design services including: FPGA Design/ASIC DSP Algorithm Development Analog/Digital Board Design Firmware & Embedded SW Signal Integrity Analysis Device Drivers Nuvation has completed over 500 successful design projects since our inception...
preview: http://www.nuvation.com/ - news
- Celestica is dedicated to building solid partnerships and providing flexible solutions to enable our customers' success. Our adaptive team proactively offers creative solutions that enable our customers to keep their commitments. Our efficient global manufacturing network provides customers with a competitive edge that enables them to achieve success in their markets. [Analog and Mixed Signal, Digital Signal Processors & Controllers]
preview: http://www.celestica.com/ - news
- System To Asic
- STA provides the easiest path to creating an Analog ASIC or Mixed Signal ASIC from your schematic or block diagram. Using a unique technology, STA creates high performance Analog ASIC and Mixed Signal ASIC systems that meet your requirements. As an ASIC manufacturer STA specializes in Mixed Signal design and rapid ASIC prototyping. Quick turn ASIC Design and Prototype Analog ASIC 8 to 18 weeks Mixed Signal ASIC 12 to 22 weeks...
- Fred Conklin, Engineering Services
- To provide effective resolution of the client's immediate and temporary design or manufacturing engineering needs. To provide documentation consistent with the client's needs - and suggest a level of documentation that allows the client the freedom to choose the most effective means to modify the product in the future. [Analog, high-speed digital, embedded systems circuit design, analysis, and layout. Embedded systems software design]
- Colorado Electronic Product Design, Inc.
- Offers a wide range of consulting services targeted at providing cost effective design options for our clients. With expertise in . . . Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Embedded Systems Hardware and Software Telemetry Systems Motor Control Systems Programmable Logic: FPGA / CPLD / EPLD Analog Circuit Design Switching Power Supply Design Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design and Layout CEPD can...
preview: http://www.cepd.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.