e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- As an Actel Solution Partner, Attodyne licenses IP cores relating to the processing, transmission, distribution, and display of video data. Attodyne's design experience and capabilities span from ultra-low noise analog circuits to 4 Gbps fiber optic communications; however, video-related FPGA work is its primary focus. In addition to licensing IP cores, Attodyne also offers reference designs, prototypes, design consultation, and product...
- Ishnatek offers FPGA Design and hardware prototyping services including Design and Verification Services for embedded solutions. The company offers IP's such as 8031, RTC, Timers, Enhanced PWM, UART/SIO/IrDA, I2C, LED Driver and Key scan, Parallel Port, ECP/EPP etc, which can be building blocks for your embedded controller solutions.
- Kasko Networks
- Kasko Networks is a leading edge SME consulting company, focused on IT, dedicated to continuous research and improvement in telecom area. Kasko has gained in the recent past a deep knowledge about embedded system hardware and software development (SONET/SDH, ATM, Gigabit Ethernet, T1, E1, Wireless Interfaces as Tetra, GSM, GPRS, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11, and UMTS, routers, IP phones and gateways) working as consultant for the most important...
- Xelic is a leading provider of state-of-the-art Electronic Engineering Solutions and Network IP targeted for ASIC and FPGA designs. Xelic offers services in the areas of ASIC/FPGA design, circuit board design, and microprocessor firmware. In addition, we provide standards based cores to allow our customers the ability to focus on their proprietary Intellectual Property (IP) development.
preview: http://www.xelic.com/ - news
- SoC Solutions
- SoC Solutions provides solutions for Microprocessor based FPGAs, ASICs, ASSP, and Structured ASICs. Our soft core HDL designs include PiP-AMBA Pre-integrated IP Platforms, AMBA Peripherals, AMBA Bus Cores and the software drivers to go with them. CAST, a leading supplier of Reusable IP, sells our Cores, Software and Development System products. Thank...
- Parvus Corporation
- Parvus Corporation is a leading supplier of rugged COTS computing and IP networking subsystems for Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) constrained military, aerospace, and homeland defense applications. Parvus' tactical mission processors, network routers and Ethernet switch products provide highly reliable command, control, computing and communication (C4) capabilities for situational awareness and mobile data processing in airborne, ground...
preview: http://www.parvus.com/ - news
- ASIC IP
- ASIC IP is a semiconductor intellectual property (IP) and design integration solutions company based in the heart of the Silicon Valley, California. We are dedicated to providing system on chip (SOC) designers the highest quality ASIC IP controllers, physical (PHY) layers and design services from worldwide suppliers. We represent a small number of very high quality silicon proven IP suppliers and elite design integration services.
- ACMET Embedded Technologies
- ACMET has expertise in the following areas: * System-software tools - Development tools for different processor architecture * Embedded systems - RTOS - Networking and Communications * Embedded applications - Audio (Speech and Music) - Image * IP development * Cryptographic Algorithms implementations * Testing
- embedded brains GmbH
- In 2005, the embedded brains GmbH has been established to combine the many years of experience of IPR and IMD. embedded brains GmbH is a young, expanding company that offers innovative and tailored solutions for microcontroller systems in the areas industrial control, telecommunications, aeronautics, & automotive. We also support our customers with consulting and training during all steps of the development process. We develop hardware for...
preview: http://www.embedded-brains.de/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.