e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing Group (CWCEC)
- Curtiss-Wright is the defense and aerospace industry's most comprehensive and experienced single source for rugged embedded computing solutions. Curtiss-Wright's complete product portfolio includes processing, data communications, digital signal processing, video and graphics, recording and storage, analog acquisition and reconstruction, radar and integrated subsystems.
preview: http://www.cwcembedded.com/ - news
- Bils Technology
- Bils Technology is a company specializing in design services consulting. Areas of expertise include embedded processors, circuit-card design, FPGA/digital logic design, firmware development, and windows application programming. Completed successful customer designs incorporating MC68360, MC68302, MPC860 processors and controllers. Provide turn-key prototype and small production of custom circuit designs. Perform in-house board layout and...
- Promwad develops embedded software for microprocessors, system-on-chip (SoC), digital signal processors and microcontrollers. We support various target platforms and architectures: ARM, XScale, x86, MIPS, PowerPC, TMS320, ADSP/Blackfin, AVR, MSP430. The company focuses on software design for Embedded Linux-based high-performance architectures. Case studies >> Embedded Software for Digital Devices/Equipment Software development for...
preview: http://www.promwad.com/ - news
- Sysacom R&D plus inc.
- Sysacom develops custom electronic circuits and systems and related components. Sysacom's business is about developing electronic circuit schematic, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, field programmable gate array (FPGA) development, digital signal processing (DSP) system development, embedded software and Internet connectivity machine to machine (M2M). We work with you on electronic circuit design, PCB design, FPGA design, software...
- Advanced Electronic Designs, Inc.
- Think of the following list of signature key areas as a dynamic constantly developing starting point. High Performance Video Systems Embedded Firmware Development/Operating System Integration High Speed Digital Design Digital Signal Processing Communications and Networking/ Emerging Communications Standards Data Acquisition and Control Standard Bus Memory Interfaces Design for Manufacturability
- VXL eTech
- VXL eTech provide end-to-end services for product design, development and low/medium volume manufacturing in the embedded space. VXL eTech is a single source for both hardware and software engineering expertise. The scope of services include electronics printed board design (digital and analog designs), developing the firmware (DSP, CPLD, FPGA PROGRAMMING), user interface software development, design and develop the mechanical/plastic...
- Nuvation has established a reputation as a full-service, dependable resource for a full range of embedded systems design services. We provide accelerated hardware and software design services including: FPGA Design/ASIC DSP Algorithm Development Analog/Digital Board Design Firmware & Embedded SW Signal Integrity Analysis Device Drivers Nuvation has completed over 500 successful design projects since our inception...
preview: http://www.nuvation.com/ - news
- Wavelet Group
- WAVELET GROUP is an advanced technology company that is fast becoming a trend setter in project solutions for a variety of applications of the image processing and digital signal processing technologies. The company sports expertise in hi-tech areas of Digital Signal Processing and Image Processing and has the right kind of manpower to translate the expertise into practical and usable solutions.
preview: http://www.waveletgroup.com/ - news
- Lab X Technologies, LLC
- Lab X Technologies, LLC is an engineering consulting firm expert in developing Digital Signal Processing (DSP), connectivity and embedded systems solutions for audio applications.We've been helping companies develop products, design user interfaces, enabling connectivity, and realize design requirements for everything from preamplifiers to studio mixing boards, home theater to sound distribution, MI to broadcast.
- Celestica is dedicated to building solid partnerships and providing flexible solutions to enable our customers' success. Our adaptive team proactively offers creative solutions that enable our customers to keep their commitments. Our efficient global manufacturing network provides customers with a competitive edge that enables them to achieve success in their markets. [Analog and Mixed Signal, Digital Signal Processors & Controllers]
preview: http://www.celestica.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.