Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Kasko Networks
- Kasko Networks is a leading edge SME consulting company, focused on IT, dedicated to continuous research and improvement in telecom area. Kasko has gained in the recent past a deep knowledge about embedded system hardware and software development (SONET/SDH, ATM, Gigabit Ethernet, T1, E1, Wireless Interfaces as Tetra, GSM, GPRS, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11, and UMTS, routers, IP phones and gateways) working as consultant for the most important...
- Systemic Realtime Design
- Systemic Realtime Design is a leading provider of engineering design services delivering complete realtime embedded systems for OEMs of the automotive, industrial, communications, and medical industries. Experience designing and developing real-time embedded systems, 20+ years of realtime operating systems RTOS expertise; QNX, Linux VxWorks, WinCE, 10+ years of designing and implementing wireless communications systems; GSM/EDGE, CDMA, 802.xx...
- RTX Telecom
- RTX Telecom specialises in development of advanced wireless communication solutions and OEM Products across the entire range of wireless technologies (DECT, Wireless Local Loop, DPRS, VoIP, Skype, SIP, IEEE 802.11a/b/g, 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz, GSM, GPRS and Bluetooth). Besides working with the majority of wireless technology standards, RTX develops solutions for the telecom, healthcare, infotainment and semiconductor industries.
preview: http://www.rtx.dk/ - news
- L.S. Research
- L.S. Research is the leading product development company for wireless and RF products. We provide creative, technologically advanced solutions to Fortune 500 companies and inspiring new venture-backed companies. The FreeStar 2.4GHz 802.15.4 based module is designed for proprietary and ZigBee data transceiver applications. The module is based on the Freescale MC13192 radio transceiver and the Freescale MC9S08GT60 microcontroller.
preview: http://www.lsr.com/ - news
- Steepest Ascent
- Steepest Ascent Ltd. is a DSP and communications company based in Glasgow, UK. The company has extensive experience providing both consultancy and solutions within the field of digital communications including standards such as 3GPP, cdma2000, 802.11, DVB-T/ DVB-H, 802.20, 802.16, Bluetooth and also a number of proprietary wireline communication standards. Key products from Steepest Ascent include professional standard simulation...
preview: http://www.steepestascent.com/ - news
- Frantec provides technical and business development services that enable companies to accelerate product development and deployment without sacrificing quality or profit. Frantec focuses on the development of embedded microprocessor, data acquisition, and hard real-time control applications. Our designers have implemented a wide variety of communication protocol converters including wireless (802.15.4/Zigbee), Universal Serial Bus (USB),...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.