e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- As an Actel Solution Partner, Attodyne licenses IP cores relating to the processing, transmission, distribution, and display of video data. Attodyne's design experience and capabilities span from ultra-low noise analog circuits to 4 Gbps fiber optic communications; however, video-related FPGA work is its primary focus. In addition to licensing IP cores, Attodyne also offers reference designs, prototypes, design consultation, and product...
- VOCAL Technologies LTD
- Hardware and software solutions to meet our customer's voice, video, data, and facsimile needs. We support all major platforms, including true DSPs such as ADI's Blackfin, SHARC and 218x, Texas Instrument's 64x, 62x, 55x, and 54x, ARC and LSI DSP cores, and general purpose CISC/RISC architectures such as x86, ARM, MIPS, and PowerPC/PowerQUICC. With over 20 years of assembly and C code development, VOCAL has extensive expertise...
preview: http://www.vocal.com/ - news
- Interphase Corporation is a leading provider of robust building blocks, highly integrated subsystems and innovative gateway appliances for the converged communications network. Interphase has established a key leadership role in delivering next generation AdvancedTCA (ATCA), MicroTCA and AdvancedMC (AMC) solutions to the marketplace. The company's key initiatives target the Telecommunications Controllers and Enterprise Server I/O markets.
preview: http://www.iphase.com/ - news
- Lauterbach Datentechnik GmbH
- Lauterbach is the leading manufacturer of complete, modular microprocessor development tools worldwide with over 30 years experience in the field of embedded designs. It is an internationally well-established company with blue chip customers from every corner of the globe and close relationship with all semiconductor manufacturers. It is represented in all countries at the forefront of embedded design market and international sales.[Debugger,...
preview: http://www.lauterbach.com/ - news
- Ishnatek offers FPGA Design and hardware prototyping services including Design and Verification Services for embedded solutions. The company offers IP's such as 8031, RTC, Timers, Enhanced PWM, UART/SIO/IrDA, I2C, LED Driver and Key scan, Parallel Port, ECP/EPP etc, which can be building blocks for your embedded controller solutions.
- Kasko Networks
- Kasko Networks is a leading edge SME consulting company, focused on IT, dedicated to continuous research and improvement in telecom area. Kasko has gained in the recent past a deep knowledge about embedded system hardware and software development (SONET/SDH, ATM, Gigabit Ethernet, T1, E1, Wireless Interfaces as Tetra, GSM, GPRS, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11, and UMTS, routers, IP phones and gateways) working as consultant for the most important...
- Xelic is a leading provider of state-of-the-art Electronic Engineering Solutions and Network IP targeted for ASIC and FPGA designs. Xelic offers services in the areas of ASIC/FPGA design, circuit board design, and microprocessor firmware. In addition, we provide standards based cores to allow our customers the ability to focus on their proprietary Intellectual Property (IP) development.
preview: http://www.xelic.com/ - news
- Promwad develops embedded software for microprocessors, system-on-chip (SoC), digital signal processors and microcontrollers. We support various target platforms and architectures: ARM, XScale, x86, MIPS, PowerPC, TMS320, ADSP/Blackfin, AVR, MSP430. The company focuses on software design for Embedded Linux-based high-performance architectures. Case studies >> Embedded Software for Digital Devices/Equipment Software development for...
preview: http://www.promwad.com/ - news
- GlobalEdge Software Ltd.
- GlobalEdge is an embedded solutions company focused on wireless and wireline communications. With our singular focus on embedded, real-time software development we have delivered products as diverse as set-top boxes, residential gateways and wireless & multimedia devices to our customers. Our expertise in short range Wireless technologies such as WiFi and ZigBee, as well as VoIP, coupled with intellectual property that we have developed...
preview: http://www.globaledgesoft.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.