e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Advanced Electronic Designs, Inc.
- Think of the following list of signature key areas as a dynamic constantly developing starting point. High Performance Video Systems Embedded Firmware Development/Operating System Integration High Speed Digital Design Digital Signal Processing Communications and Networking/ Emerging Communications Standards Data Acquisition and Control Standard Bus Memory Interfaces Design for Manufacturability
- SoC Solutions
- SoC Solutions provides solutions for Microprocessor based FPGAs, ASICs, ASSP, and Structured ASICs. Our soft core HDL designs include PiP-AMBA Pre-integrated IP Platforms, AMBA Peripherals, AMBA Bus Cores and the software drivers to go with them. CAST, a leading supplier of Reusable IP, sells our Cores, Software and Development System products. Thank...
- Spectrum Design Solutions
- Spectrum Design Solutions provides expert embedded design services. Our engineers have completed designs for Fortune 100 companies down to small start-ups, and can provide full turn-key solutions or only engage at a minor level. Our design experience is extensive and includes applications in industrial automation and control, motion control, medical systems, audio/video applications, high speed computing and bus architectures, PCI,...
preview: http://www.spectrumdsi.com/ - news
- Thesycon provides custom Windows driver development services since 1998; the founders of Thesycon work in this area since 1994. Based on those many years of experience we offer development services to customers who want to outsource specific tasks of their product development. Thesycon specializes in device driver design and in specific bus technologies such as USB, FireWire and PCI. Clients can contract Thesycon to create a complete PC and...
- PEAK-System Technik GmbH
- PEAK-System Technik GmbH was founded in June 1999, and its operational headquarters are in Darmstadt. The company has 26 employees. Development engineers, electronic engineers, sales personnel and management and administration. (As at May 2008). The object of the company is the development, sale and distribution of hardware and software products. It focuses principally on CAN field bus systems. The company has branches in Hamburg and Dresden.
preview: http://www.peak-system.com/ - news
- TriplePoint, Inc.
- TriplePoint has developed network drivers for Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, ARCnet, Starlan, Wireless, ISDN (PRI/BRI), ATM, Fibre Channel, SMDS, X.25, and Frame Relay. Our drivers support adapters on PCI, ISA, ISA-PNP, PCMCIA, EISA, MCA, VL bus, serial port, and parallel port interfaces. Primary expertise is developing software that works close to the hardware (Drivers, Firmware, BIOS, automation, and diagnostics).
preview: http://www.triplepoint.com/ - news
- iWave Systems Technologies
- iWave Systems Technologies is an embedded hardware and software turnkey design services company, focused on providing integrated solutions for developing innovative products and systems in the areas of data communication, consumer electronics, and multimedia. i Offer comprehensive design solutions in areas of ASIC, FPGA and HDL as well as RTOS/Kernel, DSP Algorithms, Firmware, Bus based HW platforms.
preview: http://www.iwavesystems.com/ - news
- Interface Concept
- Interface Concept is a COTS embedded board manufacturer with custom-design services. Our products are suitable for Industry, Transport, Defense and Telecommunications needs. Product ranges are built around standard bus-systems including VME, cPCI, PCI, PMCA, and a wide portfolio of RTOS ported and supported in-house. Our hardware offering: * Ethernet switches and multi-port interfaces (COMETH range) * LAN-WAN high-speed intelligent serial...
preview: http://www.interfaceconcept.com/ - news
- Dion Engineering
- Dion Engineering provides professional, highly experienced engineers to assist you with your critical projects. Our goal is to provide all the necessary services to help our customers develop their products efficiently and on time. When you contact Dion Engineering with a request for engineering services, you always deal with the principals of the company. [MIL-STD 498]
preview: http://www.dionengineering.com/ - news
- Millogic Ltd
- Experience encompasses all phases of the development and delivery of high-speed logic designs, the implementation of 16/32/64 bit microprocessors, the design of high performance FPGAs, ASICs, DSPs, PCI and SCSI interfaces, complete board layout services, Linux, native software development on proprietary hardware, and varied targets such as TI dsp and 405gp ppccode development, VMEbus, and custom drivers. [microcode, Unix, VME interface, PCI-X]
preview: http://www.millogic.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.