e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Embedded Alley Solutions
- Provides solutions for intelligent devices with a specialization in bridging open source solutions with proprietary software. We provide a complete product and services offering for today's intelligent connected devices. Founded by long time embedded Linux veterans, the company provides solutions and professional services to customers in industries such as semiconductor, telecommunications, networking, wireless, computer products,...
preview: http://www.embeddedalley.com/ - news
- emlix offers tailor made Embedded Linux Systems for device controlling and ip based networking (automated software installation, remote control, maintenance and application/system update) based on open source software and tools. emlix supports all major hardware platforms for embedded Linux systems. At present 25 employees of the company develop taylor made Linux and µClinux systems for the use in automation and control systems.
preview: http://www.emlix.com/ - news
- RyteTyme - Embedded Linux Training
- We teach theory as well as practice so engineers can resolve your unique issues. We show your engineers how to craft solutions using Linux and open source. Offer training in: Linux, Hands-on, Embedded, Self-reliance, Start from scratch, Build from source, When, where and how to get help. Offers courses: Building Embedded Systems with Linux and Open Source, GPL versus Intellectual Property, VxWorks to Linux Porting Clinic, and Custom Presentations
- MicroDoc, based in Munich, Germany, delivers first rate, high quality products, programming services, training and consulting for customers in the embedded and enterprise space. MicroDocs Java expertise is used by companies from various industries like financial, airline, automation, automotive, logistics and IT. MicroDoc strongly beliefs in Open Source Software and is an active Eclipse and OSBF member.
preview: http://www.microdoc.com/ - news
- Bootbits Inc.
- Bootbits Inc established in 1998, specializes in customized embedded solutions and provides complete product development based on open-source as well as proprietary software components. Our area of expertise includes small footprint VoIP products and their integration into wireless access points, routers and firewalls. We also provide complete support from initial board bring-up and firmware design up to highly centralized web based...
- Infiscale will provide your organization with the needed tools and expertise to meet the high demands of extreme scalability including Petascale HPC systems, private and public Clouds, scalable IDC systems and more. Leveraging our years proven industry experience combined with years of academic, government, and military insight, we utilize the open source offerings we have created and maintain to deliver to our community ROI and turn up...
preview: http://www.infiscale.com/ - news
- Forward Engineering LLC
- Forward Engineering LLC is a technology services firm that specializes in leveraging Linux and Open Source Software to get you to market faster. We use our expertise in Linux to make your projects a success. Whether it is creating a custom Linux distribution for your environment, or writing a kernel module to interface with your hardware.
preview: http://www.forwardengineering.com/ - news
- emvisio is the new consultancy in the embedded systems landscape. emvisio stands for professionalism, years of experience with embedded systems and Open Source, combined with a fresh new approach. Our vision is to offer you an outstanding new package: using Open Source for embedded systems, combined with our own precise measuring methods which are backed by scientific research, and all this being adaptable to future developments. emvisio...
- Echo Engineering Group Inc.
- Echo Engineering is a consulting group with experience in Embedded Linux and Open Source, networking software and protocols, automated testing, and system and application software development on UNIX platforms in C and C++, plus scripting languages such as Tcl and Perl. We've worked with community and commercial Linux kernels, distributions, device drivers, and embedded hardware on ARM/XScale, PowerPC, and x86 platforms. We can help with any...
- DENX Software Engineering provides software engineering services in the area of Embedded and Real-Time Systems. We have a high level of expertise in that area with a strong focus on Open Source Software, especially Linux, but also FreeBSD, NetBSD, etc. We port firmware and operating systems to your hardware and write device drivers and other low-level or hardware-related software components. We develop, tailor and install the base...
preview: http://www.denx.de/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.