Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Wipro Technologies
- Wipro is an Information Technology Solutions Provider. Be it IT Services that empower the enterprise, Product Design Services to realize your R&D vision or Business Process Outsourcing for end-to-end remote processing services, Wipro offers a full service portfolio to match all your outsourcing needs. [FPGA, ASIC, ARM]
preview: http://www.wipro.com/ - news
- The vision was to create a company focused on microelectronic design with the most skilled designers and the best reputation on the market. Our staff consists of a selection of excellent designers with a long experience. BitSim expanded heavily during its first year and quickly became one of the single largest design groups in Sweden specialized in [Embedded, Telecom, Military, Aeropspace, Medical]
preview: http://www.bitsim.com/ - news
- Adeneo America
- Adeneo designs, industrializes and manufactures complete turnkey embedded devices for various markets: Consumer Market like PDAs, Set Top Box, GPS devices. Portable media players. Power management, Wireless Communications, Cost effective designsRetail / POS Payment terminals, Card readers, PCIPED requirements compliance, System analysis for secured designs. Industry Industrial controllers, supervision...
preview: http://www.adeneo-embedded.com/ - news
- Silicon Logic Engineering, Inc. (SLE)
- Silicon Logic Engineering, Inc. (SLE) , a wholly owned division of Tundra Semiconductor Corporation, specializes in high-end, right-first-time design services that address all aspects of digital ASIC, FPGA, and semiconductor system design services. SLE also offers product development consulting services for teams that need assistance with thier complex IC project and high-end semiconductor intellectual property.
preview: http://www.siliconlogic.com/ - news
- Insyde Software
- Insyde Software is a leading global provider of system firmware and software engineering consulting services for companies in the notebook, desktop, server, and embedded systems. Founded in September 1998, the company is based in Taiwan. Insyde Software develops traditional and emerging firmware, supporting BIOS along with new standards Including UEFI/EFI Framework. [AMD Geode]
preview: http://www.insydesw.com/ - news
- Capetti Elettronica
- Capetti Elettronica is provided with a prototyping laboratory and with a production division. Its aim is to offer a complete service from the idea to the whole product and it offers several services: - definition of specification according to customer needs - digital, analog and power hardware design - firmware and software design - drafting of technical documentation using state-of-the-art software tools (i.e. OrCAD and AutoCAD) - fast...
preview: http://www.capetti.it/ - news
- TriplePoint, Inc.
- TriplePoint has developed network drivers for Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, ARCnet, Starlan, Wireless, ISDN (PRI/BRI), ATM, Fibre Channel, SMDS, X.25, and Frame Relay. Our drivers support adapters on PCI, ISA, ISA-PNP, PCMCIA, EISA, MCA, VL bus, serial port, and parallel port interfaces. Primary expertise is developing software that works close to the hardware (Drivers, Firmware, BIOS, automation, and diagnostics).
preview: http://www.triplepoint.com/ - news
- Digital Prospectors Corp
- DPC launched its Embedded Systems Engineering division in 2007 when it won a large engineering contract with one of the largest and most prestigious Federally Funded Research and Development Centers in the country. With more than $12MM in contractor personnel services delivered DPC supports the aerospace, consumer electronics, industrial, medical and military sectors.
preview: http://www.dpcit.com/ - news
- FitzSimons Automation
- FitzSimons Automation offers turn key Electronic Product Design and Engineering Services. We help customers translate their market knowledge and vision into successful products. Our services include Concept Development and Refinement Prototype Design Construction Test Manufacturing Placement Our people draw on their board engineering background to produce winning designs. Our fields of expertise include aerospace, communications, education,...
- Device Solutions
- Our mission is to enable you to get better embedded devices to market faster. With our Meridian CPU, and the Microsoft® .NET Micro Framework, you can write embedded code in C#! Just imagine what you can create, and how easy it would be. To find out more, visit our products page, or follow these steps to get hands-on... Evaluate To get started, you need Visual Studio, the Microsoft Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Tahoe...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.