e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Kaparel Corporation, A Rittal Company
- Kaparel Corporation, A Rittal Company develops, manufactures, and markets electronic packaging solutions to the global embedded computer market. Kaparel's pioneering work in CompactPCI and continued work in all aspects of high-speed backplane architecture technology combined with Rittal's expertise in mechanical subracks and enclosures makes us a leader in providing electronic packaging solutions. [AdvancedTCA, ATCA, Mechanical Subrack Compnents]
preview: http://www.kaparel.com/ - news
- Granite Microsystems, Inc.
- Granite Microsystems, Inc. is a provider of differentiated turn-key computer systems and sub-assemblies for OEMs in the Medical, Semi-conductor, and industrial automation markets. Granite's computer systems, which support ''off-the-shelf'' application software and run on standard Windows and UNIX platforms in addition to custom application software, are distinct from conventional commercial desktop computers and servers in architecture,...
- Keith & Koep GmbH
- The company Keith & Koep offers know-how and experience in the areas of electronic system development, system integration as well as production of complex applications and solutions. The emphasis is on modern embedded computer systems based on ARM and XScale Architecture. Our products and projects set standards. A competent project planning right from the beginning guarantees our customers' success
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.