Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Plextek is a Cambridge based electronics design house, specialising in product and systems design for communications, automotive, aerospace, defence and medical applications. Specific skills include RF, microwave, radar, software, DSP, FPGA, MMIC, optoelectronics.
preview: http://www.plextek.com/ - news
- A2E Technologies
- A2E Technologies is an Electronic Design Services (EDS) firm providing custom application software, embedded design and product development services to Industry and Government. We provide everything you need to develop your technology based product or system. Services include: RF Communications Design, Analog Design, High-Speed Signal Integrity Simulation & Design, Virtual ODM Services (NRE amortized over production), Entropic...
- First Contact Engineering
- First Contact Engineering is a wireless product development company in silicon valley. We offer services that range from full turnkey wireless product development to supporting portions of the development process. We develop consumer, commercial and industrial products. [RF, Wireless Connectivity, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Networking, Wireless and Mobile]
- Embedded Engineering, Inc.
- Embedded Engineering is a full service Design and Development Company for electronic products for industrial and consumer markets. We support all phases of design from concept to production and will assist in any phase of the design process or provide complete turn key support. Microcontrollers Digital Analog Wireless IR RF Rendering Drafting Detail...
- ASPiSYS Ltd.
- The company's staff has significant experience with medical equipment, RF transceivers, bank-note sorting machines (DeLaRue certification), radio and TV broadcasting systems, test & measurement equipment, access-control, assemblers, compilers, RTOS embedded operating systems, computer networking, client-server SQL based large scale applications, PCB design,etc.
- Copperite, LLC
- We offer a full range of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design, fabrication, and manufacturing services with experience in Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal, ATE, Consumer, Flex, RF, Military, and Industrial applications - all tailored to customer specifications and requirements. Our proven integrated development solutions reduce time to market and improve product quality. Our operating model is based on making Copperite an extension of our...
- R. A. Wood and Associates
- Consulting company specializing in providing innovative engineering solutions for today's industries, utilizing state-of-the-art computer technology and computer programming. Our specialty is in the field of RF and microwave systems design. Produces training and seminars on RF.
- Mixed signals - RF - Microwaves - Microcontrollers - Embedded PC - Interfaces & networks - Firmwares Consulting Products Early stage consulting, architectural design, R&D, prototyping, manufacturing launch support, optimisation : ALCIOM stay with you from concept to commercial success of your products In parallel and close relationship with our consulting services, ALCIOM develops and commercialize test equipments and...
preview: http://www.alciom.com/ - news
- Siconix Inc.
- Siconix Inc. provides professional electronic design services that specialize in new product and prototype development. Siconix provides experience in all facets of product development whether it is specialized RF, digital signal processing, real-time embedded systems or simply re-design, cost reduction and manufacturing optimization needs. We provide complete FPGA VHDL development and simulation using Altera and Xilinx development tools....
- Validus Technologies
- At Validus we specialize in advanced RFIC and MMIC design. Furthermore, we are working in areas of this domain that have yet to be defined in the marketplace. Our past successes include near-field RF applications for machine tool recognition and medical device sensors. We are also currently researching the upper-millimeter wave bands for new broadband communication market spaces. Integrating RFICs with our embedded platforms/sensors brings...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.