e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- West Technology Research
- West Technology Research helps companies track the market potential of emerging technologies. Our market research and consulting services provide our customers with the information they need to assess market opportunities, evaluate investments, monitor competition, form relationships, and make crucial business decisions in cutting-edge technologies. Covers areas such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, and Nanotechnology among others.
preview: http://www.westtechresearch.com/ - news
- ON World Inc. provides world class business intelligence on emerging wireless markets. Reports iclude: The Zigbee Revolution: Expanding Markets for Short Range, Low Power Wireless July 2003 More Info $169-$299; Wireless Sensor Networks: From Dust to Reality December 2002 More Info $129; The Wireless Residence: Expanding Developer Opportunities May 2003. Ultrawideband.
preview: http://www.onworld.com/ - news
- connectBlue is a leading provider of wireless solutions for demanding applications. Based on wireless technologies Bluetooth, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11a, b, g, n), IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee) connectBlue provides industrial applications with serial cable replacement, wireless IO and wireless Ethernet solutions through ready-to-embed wireless OEM modules, ready-to-use wireless devices and custom design solutions. [Bluetooth 2.1+EDR; WLAN;...
preview: http://www.connectblue.com/ - news
- Embedded Works
- Embedded Works is a value-added technology distributor and integrator aimed at the RF and wireless market with a full spectrum of wireless products and services to help engineers, marketeers, sales, and executive management succeed in overcoming the challenges of wireless integration. They offer both WPAN (Zigbee, Bluetooth, RFID, 802.15.4), WLAN (mPCI, SDIO, Ethernet, USB, Compact Flash, UART), WMAN, WWAN and satellite products [ATX, mini-ITX]
- A DIL/NetPC family member provides a very compact 32-bit low power embedded system solution with TCP/IP protocol stack, socket-based API, HTTP, FTP and Telnet server for Ethernet- (IEEE 802.3), Bluetooth- (IEEE 802.15.1), LR-WPAN (IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee), or WLAN/Wi-Fi-based (IEEE 802.11a/b/g) embedded networking and M2M applications. All DIL/NetPC family members offers the footprint of a standard 40-pin DIL, 64-pin DIL, 128-pin QIL or...
preview: http://www.dilnetpc.com/ - news
- lesswire AG
- The lesswire AG offers products and solutions for wireless data transmission and the usage of information on mobile terminals (PDAs, Webpads). Our solutions are based on radio technilogies like Bluetooth®, WLAN, ZigBee or GPRS/GSM. Embedded Wireless Development Customized engineering achievements for manufacutrers, who would like to integrate Bluetooth® into their products Development of hard- and software Know-how from...
- Ember Corporation
- Ember's is a leading provider of wireless sensor and control network technologies that enable dramatic energy efficiency improvements for businesses, homes, and the utilities that serve them. Ember's ZigBee wireless networking systems chips, software and tools - help consumers, businesses and utilities to better manage energy resources, save cost and preserve the environment while improving comfort and safety in living and working environments.
preview: http://www.ember.com/ - news
- LinkSprite's patented Multi-Physical-Layer (MPL) data communicaton technogies have been developed to lay the communication foundation for Internet of Things. The core communication technologies are Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Powerline Communication, Cellular Communication GSM/GPRS and EDGE. Besides the communication products, LinkSprite is also developing various sensors, such as RFID, JPEG camera. LinkSprite focus on developing the core technologies...
preview: http://www.linksprite.com/ - news
- Saelig Company, Inc.
- Unique electronic products from abroad: IC's: USB, RFID, touch-sense; USB bus analyzers and serial adapters; RS232/485/I2C adapters; PC scope adapters and economical LCD scopes; I/O, motion and embedded controllers; CANbus; radio and Zigbee modules; dataloggers; industrial PCs; filters/oscillators; and many other easy-use timesaving products for engineers.
preview: http://www.saelig.com/ - news
- AJAXup - High Q Technology Management GmbH
- AJAX-up your device! Make your single-chip device user-interactive - even your single-chip device may serve its interactive pages via wires, wireless, Bluetooth, ZigBee, NFC. We provide: AJAX-up middleware for enhanced connections to standard AJAX-equipped browsers in mobile phones or PCs. Services and Tools tailored to your device hardware. Cross-platform capable. GUI development in parallel or even before hardware development, in order to...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.