Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Allegro Software Development Corporation
- Allegro is a leading supplier of portable Internet Software Toolkits for embedded device manufacturers. Allegro software toolkits are available for UPnP technology (including Internet Gateway Device - IGD, Media Renderers and Servers, and Control Points). Other Allegro low resource toolkits include Web servers and Web clients, email technology, SOAP/XML technology, and security technology. All toolkits are provided as ANSI C sources.
preview: http://www.allegrosoft.com/ - news
- Synapse Wireless Inc.
- Synapse Wireless provides easy-to-use, intelligent, wireless control and monitoring mesh networks based on SNAP technology an Internet enabled, IEEE802.15.4 protocol combined with an embedded Python interpreter (supporting XML-RPC) for running application code; SNAP is instant-on, self-healing, multi-hop, over-the-air application changes, battery-powered Sleepy Mesh, and AES-128 encryption. wireless, control, infrastructure, networks, sensor...
preview: http://www.synapse-wireless.com/ - news
- Tail-f Systems is the leading software developer of XML-based network management software for network equipment suppliers. Customers using Tail-f's technology radically reduce their time-to-market and benefit from carrier-grade implementations of NETCONF, CLI, Web, and SNMP interfaces.Tail-f develops On-Device Management Software solutions for network equipment vendors. Vendors can incorporate our products into their design to reduce...
preview: http://www.tail-f.com/ - news
- NuDesign Technologies Inc.
- Provide software development tools, libraries, middleware components and applications for the management and monitoring of networks, systems, services, software applications, desktop and embedded devices. Also provide professional services for customers requiring specific management application and agent solutions. Our focus is on industry standard management protocols like SNMP and emerging management protocols using HTTP and XML/SOAP transport.
preview: http://www.ndt-inc.com/ - news
- Synapse Design Automation
- Synapse Wireless provides easy-to-use, intelligent, wireless control and monitoring mesh networks based on SNAP network operating system. SNAP is an Internet-enabled, 802.15.4 protocol combined with an embedded Python interpreter (supporting XML-RPC) for running application code. SNAP is instant-on, self-healing, over-the-air code changes, battery-power Sleepy Mesh, and AES-128 encryption. Synapse offers customized wireless design...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.