e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM's comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, 3D processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity...
preview: http://www.arm.com/ - news
- Forward Concepts
- A consulting firm concerned with electronics market research and strategic product planning. The company's foundation is in microelectronics, computers, communications and multimedia. Its staff has strong market expertise in products based on digital signal processing (DSP) technology -- including digital audio, digital wireless, global positioning systems (GPS), analog modems, cable modems, xDSL, IP Telephony (VoIP) and multimedia.
preview: http://www.fwdconcepts.com/ - news
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor is a global leader in the design and manufacture of embedded semiconductors for the automotive, consumer, industrial, networking and wireless markets. Our unparalleled portfolio of power management solutions, microprocessors, microcontrollers, sensors, radio frequency semiconductors, analog and mixed signal circuits and software technologies are embedded in products used around the world.[68K, ColdFire, 68HC, PowerPC,...
preview: http://www.freescale.com/ - news
- Moxa Technologies, Inc.
- Moxa Technologies was founded in 1987 with the specialty in designing and manufacturing industrial communication products. We position ourselves as your ''Total solution for industrial device networking.'' Moxa designs and develops Multiport Serial Boards, Serial Device Servers, Industrial Ethernet Switches, Wireless Device Servers, USB-to-Serial Device Servers, Universal Communicators, Embedded Network Enablers, and P/C 104 products.
preview: http://www.moxa.com/ - news
- National Semiconductor Corporation
- National Semiconductor creates high-value analog devices and subsystems. National's leading-edge products include power management circuits, display drivers, audio and operational amplifiers, communication interface products and data conversion solutions. National's key markets include wireless handsets, communications infrastructure, displays and a variety of broad electronics markets, including medical, automotive and industrial...
preview: http://www.national.com/ - news
- Digi International
- Digi International is the leader in device networking for business. We develop reliable products and technologies that enable you to connect and securely manage local or remote electronic devices over the network or via the web. Which Digi products are right for you? Wireless Drop-in Networking Cellular Gateways Wi-Fi Device Servers Video/Sensors Zero-Clients USB Console Servers Serial Servers Serial Cards...
preview: http://www.digi.com/ - news
- Eurotech Inc.
- Eurotech Inc. design, and manufacture a range of cost effective innovative embedded single board computers, application ready platforms and configurable systems for customers within the digital signage, multimedia, communications, wireless, medical, point of sale and industrial engineering industries. [PC/104, EPIC, EBX, COM, VME, CompactPCI, Industrial, Medical]
preview: http://www.eurotech-inc.com/ - news
- Aldec Inc.
- Aldec(r) Corporation, established in 1984, is an industry-leader in RTL Simulation and Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Aldec is committed to delivering performance verification products with the best ROI for Government, Military/Aerospace Telecommunications, Consumer Products and Wireless markets. Aldec offers a patented technology suite including: RTL Design, RTL Simulators, Design Rule Checking, In-circuit Logic Emulators,...
preview: http://www.aldec.com/ - news
- MIPS Technologies
- MIPS Technologies, Inc. is the world's second largest semiconductor design IP company and the number one analog IP company worldwide. MIPS Technologies is the only company that provides a combined portfolio of processors, analog IP and software tools for the embedded market. The company powers some of the world's most popular products for the digital entertainment, home networking, wireless, and portable media markets.
preview: http://www.mips.com/ - news
- Semicast is a respected provider of independent market research on the semiconductor and electronics industry. It specializes in coverage of new and emerging applications including industrial/medical semiconductors, wireless semiconductors, automotive electronics, telematics/infotainment, digital consumer convergence and embedded processing. [Automotive]
preview: http://www.semicast.net/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and GUIX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.5 billion products based on ThreadX.