Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Themis Computer
- Themis Computer is a leading provider of highly scalable blade servers, Rugged Enterprise Server (RES) systems, and board level embedded computers. Themis products feature rugged construction, high performance, superior scalability and ease of maintenance. Themis offers VME64 and VPX board-level computers featuring the leading processor architectures, including; x86 and Sun UltraSPARC. Themis' single board computers include single and multiple slot configurations. I/O expansion is available with on-board XMC/PMC sockets and PMC carrier cards. Themis' high performance servers, single-board computers, and graphics controllers, are now being integrated into advanced communications and defense systems, worldwide.
preview: http://www.themis.com/ - news
- Pentek, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, designs COTS digital signal processing (DSP), software radio, FPGA and data acquisition commercial and conduction-cooled boards, systems and recording instruments for VME, cPCI, PCI, PCIe, PMC, VXS, VPX and XMC.
preview: http://www.pentek.com/ - news
- Extreme Engineering Solutions
- A leader in the design, manufacture, and support of standard and custom embedded computing solutions. X-ES provides an extensive portfolio of commercial and ruggedized SBCs, I/O, SSD storage, backplanes, enclosures, power modules, and integrated systems. X-ES's 3U/6U VPX, 3U/6U CompactPCI, 3U CompactPCI Express, VME, & XMC/PMC products are used in a wide range of compute intensive military, communications, commercial, and industrial...
preview: http://www.xes-inc.com/ - news
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of commercial, mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company's products are vital to virtually everything that moves or requires control, including the manufacture and processing of raw materials, durable goods, infrastructure development and all forms of...
preview: http://www.parker.com/ - news
- ACTIS Computer
- ACTIS Computer is an engineering company specialized in small size, low power consumption, extended temperature range, Single Board Computers and I/O modules for industrial embedded applications. With standard or custom products designed around the PowerPC processors, ACTIS Computer provides solutions for many process control projects. Products are available in VME 3U and 6U form factor, as well as IP module (VITA-4), PMC, PCI,...
preview: http://www.actis-computer.com/ - news
- Red Rock Technologies, Inc.
- Featuring solid state storage products. VPX 3U solid state drive (SSD) with removable 2.5' SLC flash drive in conduction or convection cooled versions. PMC storage up to 240 GB. 3.5' SCSI SSD with capacities up to 250GB. VME/cPCI SSD up to 3 TB. VMEbus options include SATA, SCSI, and ATA interfaces, as well as removable, extended temp and high shock and vibration versions. Red Rock's products utilize industrial grade COTS Solid State Drives.
- AKM Semiconductor, Inc.
- AKM has based its corporate operation and development in two fast-growing areas vital to the growth of information and communication systems custom and application-specific LSIs. It has, in particular, developed CMOS technology for circuits that were generally considered impossible to implement in CMOS form, and rapidly expanded the development and application of this technology. This has led to world leading design and process technologies...
preview: http://www.akm.com/ - news
- HDL Design House
- Creates reusable IP cores, verification components and VITAL/VHDL models that meet the demanding requirements of your complex SoC (system-on-chip) and ASIC designs. Dedicated engineering teams to deliver complete design and verification services to leading semiconductor companies. Our expertise in SoC design and verification as well as in SoC integration combined with HDL Design House products (IP cores and... [Services]
preview: http://www.hdl-dh.com/ - news
- Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.
- Mercury provides COTS embedded computing boards/systems for data-intensive applications in defense/military, telecom, semiconductor, EDA, and homeland security. Proponent of open industry hardware/software standards - AdvancedTCA (ATCA), APIs, CompactPCI, Linux, MicroTCA, Middleware, RapidIO, VME, VPX, VPX-REDI, VXS, and 10GE - that enable innovation and interoperability, and promote ease of application development, portability and scalability.
preview: http://www.mc.com/ - news
- Vita Nuova Inc.
- Founded in March 2000, Vita Nuova Holdings Ltd is an operating systems and application development company specializing in technologies for distributed applications on network devices and embedded systems. Vita Nuova is a privately held company with headquarters in York, England. Vita Nuova has exclusive world-wide rights to the Inferno operating system and is the first and only distributor of Plan 9 in a box. Vita Nuova is addressing...
preview: http://www.vitanuova.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.