Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- SYSGO AG
- SYSGO provides operating system technology, middleware, and software services for the real-time and embedded market. A differentiating capability of SYSGO is the Safe and Secure Virtualization platform PikeOS, a paravirtualization OS which is built upon a small, fast, and safe micro kernel. It supports the co-existence of independent operating system personalities on a single platform, including ELinOS, SYSGO's embedded Linux distribution....
preview: http://www.sysgo.com/ - news
- Wind River
- Software development solutions to develop, run, and manage device products. Its customers manufacture devices as varied as automotive and avionics electronics, digital cameras, Internet routers, mobile phones and set-top boxes. Offers a choice of real-time and commercial-grade Linux operating systems, a partner ecosystem, and expert services and support. [RTOS, VxWorks, IDE, Linux, Multicore, Virtualization, Hypervisor]
preview: http://www.windriver.com/ - news
- Real-Time Systems GmbH
- Leading provider of real-time virtualization technology. Their product - RTS Hypervisor - enables Intel Multicore x86 CPUs to simultaneously and independently run multiple operating systems including Real-Time Operating Systems, Windows XP or Linux on a single execution platform. Keywords:[RTOS, real-time virtualization, hypervisor]
preview: http://www.real-time-systems.com/ - news
- Open Kernel Labs
- Open Kernel Labs (OK Labs) is the leading global provider of embedded virtualization software for mobile phones and broadband internet devices. Backed by the largest, independent team of microkernel developers, OK Labs delivers OKL4, an embedded hypervisor offering the highest performance combined with strong protection and security features.
preview: http://www.ok-labs.com/ - news
- B LABS
- B Labs Ltd. provides secure hypervisor and Linux virtualization solutions for embedded systems. B Labs is a high technology startup specializing in open source software, ARM microprocessors, security, virtualization and hypervisor technology.
preview: http://www.l4dev.org/ - news
- B Labs is a high-tech startup company specializing in embedded virtualization solutions. B Labs team consists of engineers with strong technical skills on virtualization, kernel design, Linux and the ARM® architecture. Our primary solution, Codezero® Embedded Hypervisor provides secure isolation and co-existence of baremetal and Linux applications on the same hardware platform. Here are some of the benefits that...
- To speed time-to-market and reduce costs, embedded system developers increasingly rely on platforms built on the Intel® x86 PC architecture and Microsoft® Windows® environment. For these applications TenAsys has the solutions that will satisfy your requirements, including the eVM Virtualization Platform and the INtime RTOS for Windows. Both are designed and optimized specifically for use with x86 processors and Microsoft Windows. TenAsys...
preview: http://www.tenasys.com/ - news
- OpenMake Software
- OpenMake Meister is an innovative seventh-generation build-to-release management solution and community-developed build-to-release knowledgebase. Through its innovative Build Services and Build Forensics features, Meister links development efforts to production results while reducing script redundancies and build errors. Build Services provides a layer of virtualization from ad-hoc scripting, enabling build best practices and build project...
preview: http://www.openmakesoftware.com/ - news
- eXludus is the leading developer of multi-core system capacity management, virtualization and provisioning solutions for data center, cluster and grid deployments. eXludus' innovative 'coreware' -- software products that virtualize and manage processing cores -- optimizes system productivity allowing more work to be completed in less time at lower cost. eXludus solutions are designed to complement existing infrastructure and make it simple...
- Paravirtual Corp.
- Paravirtual Corp. provides a revolutionary embedded systems virtualization framework, whose unrivaled performance and flexibility radically improve time to market and ongoing quality of products, while dramatically cutting costs and increasing engineering productivity. DoubleWide Studio allows engineers and designers to access functionally accurate models at any level, from silicon to interconnected systems, and enables use of the industry...
preview: http://www.paravirtual.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.