e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Technically-Speaking Inc.
- Welcome to Technically-Speaking Inc., the premier training organization for VHDL Verilog, Xilinx and related EDA tools. Training provider for VHDL, Verilog, and FPGA design language learning. Technically Speaking offers multimedia HDL courses, course development and on-site delivery of training for digital designers. [FPGA Training]
- Digital Core Design
- Digital Core Design (DCD), is a private Intellectual Property (IP) Core provider and System-on-Chip (SoC) design house, and one of the leading and most successful IP companies. DCD provides VHDL and Verilog high quality synthesizable IP cores for such devices as: microcontrollers, bus interfaces, arithmetic coprocessors and other arithmetic components. DCD's expertise is to combine customers' application know-how with its design methodology,...
preview: http://www.dcd.pl/ - news
- Willamette HDL, Inc.
- We offer SystemVerilog and SystemC training courses at all levels of experience plus Verilog, VHDL, C++ and other tool languages. Through our worldwide partnerships we can deliver the exact same training to all your teams, no matter where they are located. When choosing a training partner, ask about customization. Whether we teach at your site or in our training center in Beaverton OR, every course can be fully customized to your exact...
- Carbon Design Systems
- Enables users to rapidly and automatically generate high-speed, cycle accurate software models from RTL. Carbon Models can be linked directly into system environments such as ARM's RealView SoC Designer, CoWare's Platform Architect and OSCI SystemC. Since these models are generated automatically, the user can spend less time writing and validating models and more time using them to find real system problems. [VSP, VHDL, System C]
preview: http://www.carbondesignsystems.com/ - news
- Dini Group
- The Dini Group brings extensive knowledge and expertise to the following areas: ASIC and FPGA Designs; Design Cost Reduction; Embedded systems hardware and software design; Hardware Description Languages: AHDL, VHDL and Verilog; High Speed digital, analog, and integrated circuit design; Performance Improvement; Real time operating system software design; Windows 3.x, 95, and NT, DOS, and other O/S software and driver design [Xilinx, Altera, FPGA]
preview: http://www.dinigroup.com/ - news
- Analogue and Micro
- Analogue and Micro has supplied electronic design services for 32-bit embedded systems since 1996. This experience has led to the range of low-cost development platforms and embedded modules for PowerPC processors. Today, the company's expertise includes: Electronic and software system design, VHDL design and development, PCB and enclosure design, Management of client projects from concept to manufacture... [turnkey,services]
- Veritools, Inc.
- Veritools delivers the industry's leading design debugging and verification tools. Undertow Suite, a source code-debugging environment for Verilog, VHDL and SystemVerilog (including assertions), provides designers with integrated windows for viewing and analysis of source code, waveforms, schematics, state diagram, and assertions. (Both RTL or gate schematics are supported.)
preview: http://www.veritools.com/ - news
- Pender Electronic Design
- PENDER ELECTRONIC DESIGN GmbH is specialised in digital hardware design and board development, VHDL coding and FPGA development hardware. In cooperation with GAISLER RESEARCH in Gothenburg Sweden, our emphasis is on the continuing development, promotion and support for LEON microprocessor designs. Our products include FPGA Development boards designed for FPGA and LEON microprocessor development. covering various vendors (Xilinx...
- HDL Design House
- Creates reusable IP cores, verification components and VITAL/VHDL models that meet the demanding requirements of your complex SoC (system-on-chip) and ASIC designs. Dedicated engineering teams to deliver complete design and verification services to leading semiconductor companies. Our expertise in SoC design and verification as well as in SoC integration combined with HDL Design House products (IP cores and... [Services]
preview: http://www.hdl-dh.com/ - news
- Interra Systems, Inc.
- Interra Systems is a leading provider of products and services for memory, ASIC, SoC, design automation, digital video standards, encoders, decoders adn DSP applications, to accelerate deployment of customers' solutions. Interra offerings include flexible and adaptive solutions for memory development, EDA tool front-ends including RTL Synthesis, VHDL and Verilog analyzers, and test suites.
preview: http://www.interrasystems.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.