Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Bluespec Inc.
- Bluespec Inc. manufactures an industry standards-based Electronic Design Automation (EDA) toolset that significantly raises the level of abstraction for hardware design while retaining the ability to automatically synthesize high-quality RTL, without compromising speed, power or area. Elevating System-on-Chip (SoC) modeling, verification and implementation with atomic transactions, the only high-level abstraction for hardware concurrency,...
preview: http://www.bluespec.com/ - news
- Aldec Inc.
- Aldec(r) Corporation, established in 1984, is an industry-leader in RTL Simulation and Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Aldec is committed to delivering performance verification products with the best ROI for Government, Military/Aerospace Telecommunications, Consumer Products and Wireless markets. Aldec offers a patented technology suite including: RTL Design, RTL Simulators, Design Rule Checking, In-circuit Logic Emulators,...
preview: http://www.aldec.com/ - news
- Synopsys, Inc. is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, intellectual property (IP) and services used in semiconductor design, verification and manufacturing.
preview: http://www.synopsys.com/ - news
- LDRA Technology Inc.
- LDRA Technology Inc. provides a unique environment that helps teams accelerate testing of embedded and real-time systems and deliver a safety critical and business critical software on time. The tool suite is deployed throughout the software development lifecycle for Code Review, Quality Review, Design Review, Unit Test, Test Verification and Requirements Traceability. [Software Testing,static analysis, dynamic analysis, unit testing,...
preview: http://www.ldra.com/ - news
- Parasoft Embedded, a division of Parasoft Corporation, develops and markets embedded development tools and solutions that leverage proven software verification methods to achieve greater productivity, shorter time to market, and significantly fewer software defects. Parasoft Embedded helps developers code smarter and test faster by capturing human intelligence and converting it into repeatable processes.
preview: http://www.parasoft-embedded.com/ - news
- Imagineering Inc.
- Providers of Printed Circuit Boards. Our quick turn PROTOTYPES are not just intended for testing and verification of designs. Every one of our boards meet IPC-A-600 F (Class2) standard, be it prototype or production. To us prototype also means PER YOUR SPEC' and delivered ON TIME. There are different quality class standards in the industry. Most commonly followed is class 1 & 2.. · Class 1 is for General Electronic Products and for...
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Engineering was, founded in 1990 to develop and market innovative schematic generation and viewing technology for use with logic synthesis, verification, test automation and physical design tools. The company's customers are primarily original equipment EDA tool manufacturers (OEMs), in-house CAD tool developers, semiconductor companies, IC/ASIC designers and FPGA designers. Concept Engineering's products deliver the fastest, highest...
preview: http://www.concept.de/ - news
- CriticalBlue delivers the award winning Prism product, an Eclipse-based embedded software development environment that guides developers through the process of efficiently migrating existing software applications onto multithreaded and/or multicore silicon platforms. Analysis, what-if exploration, tuning and verification are the key phases of Prism usage. Additional Suggested Keywords: Multicore programming, parallel programming, embedded...
preview: http://www.criticalblue.com/ - news
- Target Compiler Technologies N.V.
- Target Compiler Technologies is the leading provider of retargetable software tools for the design, programming and verification of application-specific processor cores (ASIPs). ASIPs are key building blocks of both single-core and multi-core systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today's electronic systems. The tools are used by customers across the globe in diverse application domains, including 2G/3G/4G handsets, VoIP,...
preview: http://www.retarget.com/ - news
- Vision Circuits
- Vision Circuits delivers the highest quality PCB design, design verification, component coding and library management services to our customer base across North America. We deliver these services with the utmost concern for quality, precision and service while meeting the time and cost constraints of our customers. With a full suite of CAD software, our IPC certified designers can handle any complexity of circuit board, including RF, high...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.