Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- ON World Inc. provides world class business intelligence on emerging wireless markets. Reports iclude: The Zigbee Revolution: Expanding Markets for Short Range, Low Power Wireless July 2003 More Info $169-$299; Wireless Sensor Networks: From Dust to Reality December 2002 More Info $129; The Wireless Residence: Expanding Developer Opportunities May 2003. Ultrawideband.
preview: http://www.onworld.com/ - news
- Ellisys is a Test and Measurement company committed to the design and timely introduction of advanced protocol analysis solutions for USB, Wireless USB, WiMedia Ultra-Wideband, and Bluetooth technology. Developers have been using Ellisys' products and solutions for more than six years with great success. By providing technology developers with the right innovative tools at the right time, Ellisys enables these promising markets to grow in a...
preview: http://www.ellisys.com/ - news
- Stonestreet One
- Stonestreet One is a leading provider of wireless connectivity software products for UWB, Bluetooth, WiFi, and related technologies. The company's UltraSuite WiMedia-based ultrawideband software, Bluetopia® Bluetooth protocol stack and profiles, and WiCenter wireless management application, are promoted and used by leading chipmakers, distributors, embedded software companies, and OEMs around the world in computing, automotive, biomedical,...
preview: http://www.stonestreetone.com/ - news
- Datatronic Distribution, Inc.
- Datatronic Distribution, Inc. designs and manufactures the broadest line of wirewound magnetic devices for customers worldwide. Products include Switch Mode Power Supply transformers and inductors, RF magnetics, common mode chokes, gate drive transformers, current sense transformers, pulse transformers, wideband RF transformers, telecommunications transformers and LAN filters. [PCB]
preview: http://www.datatronics.com/ - news
- LitePoint Corporation
- Wireless test solutions. Collaborating with all major wireless chip makers, LitePoint offers the fastest time to production, the lowest cost of test, and the best test coverage for the world's largest OEMs and Brand Owners. LitePoint's first-to-market solutions for WLAN, MIMO, Bluetooth, UWB, WiMedia, and ZigBee support faster test, lower cost, and increased quality for chipset designers, OEMs and brand companies. [WiMax, WiFi, LTE]
preview: http://www.litepoint.com/ - news
- Wisair is a leading provider of WiMedia ultra-wideband (UWB) chipset solutions based on Certified Wireless USB for consumer electronics, PC peripherals, and mobile devices. Leveraging the management teams' decades of wireless communications product development expertise, Wisair is the first company to deliver fully-functional WiMedia-based UWB chipsets and small form-factor reference designs.
preview: http://www.wisair.com/ - news
- FreeRange Technologies
- FreeRange Technologies develops wireless and wired connectivity solutions for embedded applications. With expertise in Ultra-wideband (UWB) and USB, as well as other communication protocols, the company helps OEMs implement device connectivity through licensable software and engineering services.
- Alereon is a fabless semiconductor company developing innovative Ultra Wideband wireless (UWB) chipsets. Our mission is to simplify networking by removing cables, allowing effortless connections between PCs, consumer electronics, PC peripherals and mobile devices. Alereon is working with the leading companies in the industry to provide complete solutions from the silicon and antenna to the drivers for UWB applications. Our solutions...
preview: http://www.alereon.com/ - news
- Staccato Communications, Inc.
- Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Staccato Communications is an Ultra Wideband (UWB) technology pioneer with applications expertise in Wireless USB, High-Speed Bluetooth, Internet Protocol (IP) and Wireless Audio/Video. The fabless semiconductor company serves the personal computing, mobile phone and consumer electronics industries with small form factor, single-chip, all-CMOS high-speed wireless solutions. Staccato's WiMedia...
preview: http://www.staccatocommunications.com/ - news
- Artimi Inc.
- Artimi®, Inc. offers consumers and manufacturers Ultra Simple ConnectivityTM. The company develops semiconductors, software and reference designs for Certified Wireless USB, high-speed Bluetooth®, and WiMedia® Logical Link Control Protocol (WLP). Artimi's products employ WiMedia-based Ultra Wideband (UWB) radio techniques to enable high-speed wireless bulk data transfer between content-rich portable consumer electronics, including digital...
preview: http://www.artimi.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.