e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- VDC Research
- VDC is a technology market research and strategy firm. Recent Embedded reports cover VME, PCI, cPCI, PC104, PC104+, PMC and ISA boards, Blades, Switch Fabrics Computers-on-Modules, CPUs and Chipsets. Software market research covers Java, Linux, Databases, Real Time OSs, Tools for - Software Development , Design Automation , Test Automation and Market Statistics/Trends.
preview: http://www.vdcresearch.com/ - news
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc. (BDTI)
- Independent technology analysis firm that serves the embedded processing industry with performance-oriented benchmarks, consulting, and engineering services for chips, software, and algorithms. BDTI also provides its customers with world-class, specialized engineering services in design consulting and software optimization. [DSP, FPGA]
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM's comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, 3D processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity...
preview: http://www.arm.com/ - news
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The Embedded Systems Division helps developers accelerate product time-to-market in a wide range of embedded applications. Mentor's full-featured Nucleus Real Time OS incorporates services including real time kernel, networking, graphics, file system, USB and secure communications, complemented by EDGE developer suite including Eclipse-based IDE, optimized compilers, debuggers, profiler and simulation environment. [FPGA, ASIC, Embedded, RTOS, PCB]
preview: hhttp://www.mentor.com/ - news
- Texas Instruments
- Designed to make the world smart, healthy, safe, green and fun, Texas Instruments' (NYSE: TXN) solves customers problems through a complete portfolio of embedded processors with industry-leading signal processing, analog and software solutions. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 25 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.
preview: http://www.ti.com/ - news
- Micro Digital, Inc.
- Micro Digital produces the modular SMX RTOS consisting of the high-performance smx Kernel, smxNS TCP/IP networking products, with add-on packages such as SNMP and WebServer, smxFS FAT file system, smxFFS flash file system, smxUSBH USB host stack, smxUSBD USB device stack, and smxUSBO USB OTG. SMX products are delivered ready to run on most ColdFires, ARM, PowerPC, and x86 processors. SMX software products are fully integrated with Code...
preview: http://www.smxinfo.com/ - news
- Unicoi Systems, Inc.
- Unicoi Systems is a leading provider of VoIP and multimedia software and reference designs to developers and OEMs. Unicoi' s Fusion software includes the world's most widely deployed TCP/IP stack, a license free RTOS, voice capabilities, a web services suite with embedded browser, a flash file system and a security suite. [ARM, Blackfin, DSP, PowerPC]
preview: http://www.unicoi.com/ - news
- Ashling Microsystems Ltd.
- Developers and manufacturers of tools for embedded applications such as 8, 16 and 32-bit Microprocessor Development Systems, Source Level Debuggers, Software Quality Assurance Tools and Smart Card Development Systems. Support for most popular microcontroller families including 80C51, Smart Card Controllers, DECT, TV, XA, and 66K. Most of the 32-bit cores such as ARC, ARM, MIPS are supported on new 'Universal' range of 'Scalable' emulators.
preview: http://www.ashling.com/ - news
- Agilent Technologies
- Agilent EEsof EDA is the technology leader and industry's leading supplier of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed, RF system, electronic system level (ESL), circuit, 3-D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications. Agilent EEsof EDA offers personal, value-priced products as well as enterprise-level solutions that save money, improve design flows and simplify EDA...
preview: http://www.agilent.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.