e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Express Logic, Inc.
- Develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, and FileX® embedded file system for embedded applications. ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 500 million products based on ThreadX. Express Logic's new TraceX graphical real-time event trace utility and BenchX Eclipse-based IDE with GNU tools, provide embedded developers with low-cost tools that help them get products to market fast. [ARM, ARC, PowerPC, XScale, ColdFire, 68K, 386, Hitachi H8, SuperH, SH, StarCore, SHARC, BlackFin, MicroBlaze, embedded, RTOS, USB stack, royalty-free, microcontroller, Eclipse, GNU, Low-cost]
preview: http://www.rtos.com/eg3_company.asp - news
- Micro Digital, Inc.
- Micro Digital produces the modular SMX RTOS consisting of the high-performance smx Kernel, smxNS TCP/IP networking products, with add-on packages such as SNMP and WebServer, smxFS FAT file system, smxFFS flash file system, smxUSBH USB host stack, smxUSBD USB device stack, and smxUSBO USB OTG. SMX products are delivered ready to run on most ColdFires, ARM, PowerPC, and x86 processors. SMX software products are fully integrated with Code...
preview: http://www.smxinfo.com/ - news
- Unicoi Systems, Inc.
- Unicoi Systems is a leading provider of VoIP and multimedia software and reference designs to developers and OEMs. Unicoi' s Fusion software includes the world's most widely deployed TCP/IP stack, a license free RTOS, voice capabilities, a web services suite with embedded browser, a flash file system and a security suite. [ARM, Blackfin, DSP, PowerPC]
preview: http://www.unicoi.com/ - news
- InterNiche Technologies
- InterNiche offers a broad range of network protocol suites, optimized for maximum performance and minimum memory footprint. With no ties to proprietary operating systems and tool chains, InterNiche products are engineered for rapid, seamless integration with best-in-class development environments for each VLSI architecture family. InterNiche also offers a free OS, NicheTask. [TCP/IP, IP-SEC, SNMP, IPV6, IPV4, POP3, PPP, Web Servers, VPN, RTOS].
preview: http://www.iniche.com/ - news
- RoweBots Research Inc.
- Rowebots provides tiny tiny embedded Linux compatible RTOS products for system on chip DSPs, DSCs and microcontrollers. DSPnano RTOS is 16 bits and Unison is 32 bits. Both RTOSs are 100% Linux/POSIX compatible, minuscule and modular. Complete I/O is included: TCP/IP, file system, serial and more. 20 demos come out of the box and run in 10 minutes. [Microchip, dsPIC, PIC, Renesas, H8x, M16, R8, SH2, R32, ARM, Cortex-M3, TI, 430, 280, Coldfire]
preview: http://www.rowebots.com/ - news
- Logic Technology
- Offers complete Development Environments, like I.D.E., In-Circuit-Emulators, JTAG Run Control, Debuggers, Compilers, and Performance Analyzers. Specialize in Interconnect Solutions, as well as Analyze and Test Systems such as Boundary Scan, and Protocol Analyzers. Offer a complete range of off-the-shelf Embedded Software products like Real Time Operating Systems, BIOS, main memory databases, Flash management software, and embedded TCP/IP. [RTOS]
- JK microsystems, Inc.
- A comprehensive line of x86 single-board computers, peripherals and accessories easily integrate DOS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, I/O, serial port communications and control capabilities into embedded data acquisition, industrial technology or networking applications. The hardware offers flexibility in different applications, while providing the ease of quick development by programming in various software environments such as C, C/C++,... [PPP, SBC, USB]
preview: http://www.jkmicro.com/ - news
- A DIL/NetPC family member provides a very compact 32-bit low power embedded system solution with TCP/IP protocol stack, socket-based API, HTTP, FTP and Telnet server for Ethernet- (IEEE 802.3), Bluetooth- (IEEE 802.15.1), LR-WPAN (IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee), or WLAN/Wi-Fi-based (IEEE 802.11a/b/g) embedded networking and M2M applications. All DIL/NetPC family members offers the footprint of a standard 40-pin DIL, 64-pin DIL, 128-pin QIL or...
preview: http://www.dilnetpc.com/ - news
- eDevice Technology
- eDevice's M2M solutions include: embedded TCP/IP software for cellular modules; intelligent socket modems, network converters, and terminals for device connectivity over GPRS/3G, 2.4Ghz/868 MHz radio, and wired networks; SIM card and wired network access provision; back-office/middleware device management systems. eDevice's products utilize the power and pervasiveness of the Internet through intelligent implementation of IP protocols. Additi...
preview: http://www.edevice.com/ - news
- CMX Systems, Inc.
- CMX Systems' core business is to develop and support real-time, multi-tasking operating systems (RTOS), TCP/IP stacks, Flash File Systems, USB stacks, and CANopen protocols for a wide variety of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcomputers, microprocessors, and digital signal processors. The company's embedded software comes with full source code, is royalty-free, and supports more than 50 processor families and over 30 C-compiler vendors.
preview: http://www.cmx.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.