Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Willamette HDL, Inc.
- We offer SystemVerilog and SystemC training courses at all levels of experience plus Verilog, VHDL, C++ and other tool languages. Through our worldwide partnerships we can deliver the exact same training to all your teams, no matter where they are located. When choosing a training partner, ask about customization. Whether we teach at your site or in our training center in Beaverton OR, every course can be fully customized to your exact...
- Veritools, Inc.
- Veritools delivers the industry's leading design debugging and verification tools. Undertow Suite, a source code-debugging environment for Verilog, VHDL and SystemVerilog (including assertions), provides designers with integrated windows for viewing and analysis of source code, waveforms, schematics, state diagram, and assertions. (Both RTL or gate schematics are supported.)
preview: http://www.veritools.com/ - news
- Axiom Design Automation
- Axiom Design Automation Inc. offers MPSim, the state-of-the-art, industry proven high performance Verilog and SystemVerilog simulator integrated with the most advanced debugger, compiled testbench automation, multiple clock domain verification and comprehensive coverage analysis for quick verification closure. The integrated debugger offers a single debugging environment for designs, testbenches, assertions and coverage analysis. The...
preview: http://www.axiom-da.com/ - news
- Verific Design Automation
- Verific Design Automation Inc. develops and sells source code (C++) Verilog, SystemVerilog, and VHDL front-ends (parsers, analyzers, elaborators) as well as a generic hierarchical netlist database for EDA applications. Many EDA and semiconductor companies worldwide are shipping products incorporating Verific's Veri
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.