e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Carbon Design Systems
- Enables users to rapidly and automatically generate high-speed, cycle accurate software models from RTL. Carbon Models can be linked directly into system environments such as ARM's RealView SoC Designer, CoWare's Platform Architect and OSCI SystemC. Since these models are generated automatically, the user can spend less time writing and validating models and more time using them to find real system problems. [VSP, VHDL, System C]
preview: http://www.carbondesignsystems.com/ - news
- Willamette HDL, Inc.
- We offer SystemVerilog and SystemC training courses at all levels of experience plus Verilog, VHDL, C++ and other tool languages. Through our worldwide partnerships we can deliver the exact same training to all your teams, no matter where they are located. When choosing a training partner, ask about customization. Whether we teach at your site or in our training center in Beaverton OR, every course can be fully customized to your exact...
- SystemCrafter, Ltd.
- SystemCrafter SC is a software tool that synthesizes SystemC automatically to hardware. Engineers and programmers can design, debug and simulate hardware and systems using their existing C++ development environment. Hardware and software are simulated in the same framework. Then the hardware is synthesized to RTL for implementation using a standard VHDL or Verilog design flow. SystemCrafter SC also writes a structural SystemC description of the synthesized circuit for verification.
- JEDA Technologies, Inc.
- JEDA Technologies provides ESL verification methodology and automation solution for IP Model and virtual platform. Our products validate, measure and ensure IP Model and platform quality, ease platform debugging and improve platform visibility. JEDA products help ESL model developers to generate quantifiable quality metric and platform users to shorten the time to reach stable virtual platform. We support C++/SystemC and TLM2 and provide...
preview: http://www.jedatechnologies.com/ - news
- AutoESL Design Technologies
- The AutoPilot tool from AutoESL provides novel platform-based, communication-centric ESL synthesis flow synthesis flow that automatically generates high-quality RTL code from behavior-level and system-level SystemC/C descriptions for design and implementation of application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), Structured ASICs, and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
- CoFluent Design
- CoFluent Design provides system-level modeling and simulation tools that enable designers of embedded devices and chips to imagine and validate new concepts and architectures more efficiently through: - Application or HW IP real-time behavior graphical modeling - Multi-core/multi-OS software architecting - Multiprocessor HW/SW design space exploration - Power and performance estimation - Use case scenarios modeling and SystemC test cases generation
preview: http://www.cofluentdesign.com/ - news
- Dynalith Systems Co., Ltd.
- Dynalith Systems provides innovative verification solutions that include functional & behavioral level verification, cost-effective HW accelerator, and virtual prototyping: iNTUITION for prototyping and acceleration, iPROVE for acceleration and virtual prototyping, and iTUTOR and iNCITE for education/training. WIth these solutions, design in FPGA can be run along with HDL simulator, high-level language (C/C++, SystemC, Matlab, Simulink)...
preview: http://www.dynalith.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.