e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Objective Interface Systems, Inc.
- Objective Interface Systems is the worldwide leader in high-performance, real-time and embedded communications middleware solutions. The company provides Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) ORBs, publish-subscribe technology based on the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service standard (DDS) and secure communications middleware development tools based on Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS) architecture.
- Intel Corporation
- Intel offers a broad spectrum of embedded silicon, technologies, components and tools that enable users to meet stringent platform requirements and competitive development schedules. Intel architecture-based processors provide enhanced energy-efficient performance within power and space constraints common for embedded applications. [x86, Intel Architecture]
preview: http://www.intel.com/products/embedded/index.htm - news
- Tern, Inc
- TERN designs and manufacturers a wide range of powerful, C/C++ programmed embedded controllers. Specifically designed for OEM use, TERN's single-board solutions include commonly used embedded features ideal for industrial automation applications. Combined with our software firmware support libraries, TERN boards are designed to help make your next embedded design process better, quicker, and easier. Over the past years, TERN has also...
preview: http://www.tern.com/ - news
- Samtec, Inc.
- P.C. Board level interconnects. Samtec has three focus product categories: Signal Integrity Systems, Rugged Systems, and Micro Systems. Four interconnect applications are common to each of these focus product categories. They are: Panel-To-Panel, Panel-To-Board, Cable-To-Board (has a full line of IDC, high speed, discrete wire, flex, and RF cables and assemblies), and Board-To-Board. [PCB]
preview: http://www.samtec.com/ - news
- Raisonance designs and sells a variety of Microprocessor Development Systems, including Compilers, Simulators, High Level Language Debuggers, Real Time Operating Systems, Integrated Development Environment, Evaluation Boards and In-Circuit Debuggers & Programmers for common market architectures such as 8051, uPSD, ST7, STR7, STR9, ST6, Smart Card products and also tools for Soc.
preview: http://www.raisonance.com/ - news
- Imagineering Inc.
- Providers of Printed Circuit Boards. Our quick turn PROTOTYPES are not just intended for testing and verification of designs. Every one of our boards meet IPC-A-600 F (Class2) standard, be it prototype or production. To us prototype also means PER YOUR SPEC' and delivered ON TIME. There are different quality class standards in the industry. Most commonly followed is class 1 & 2.. · Class 1 is for General Electronic Products and for...
- Ultimate Solutions, Inc.
- Founded in 1999 with a vision to provide developers of embedded systems with a single channel to procure a wide spectrum of professional grade development tools. USI's product lines target the most commonly used general purpose CPUs and programmable DSPs available in the market today. For more information, please visit http://www.ultsol.com. [Abatron BDM/JTAG Probe Embedded development . . .
preview: http://www.ultsol.com/ - news
- Common Platform
- At the heart of the Common Platform relationship is the bulk CMOS process technology that is jointly developed by IBM, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, and Samsung. This joint development began at the 90 nm process node and now extends to 65 nm, 45 nm and 32 nm process technologies. Combined, there are currently more than 350 process development engineers from the three companies working together at IBM's 300 mm fab in East Fishkill, New York.
preview: http://commonplatform.com/ - news
- Byte Paradigm
- Provides PC-based instruments to test and debug electronic and embedded systems. Byte Paradigm focuses at providing hardware tools that enhance the engineer's productivity for system design, prototype functional validation and characterization and in-the-field support. Byte Paradigm products range features pattern generators, logic/state analyzers, protocol exercisers and analyzers, with a common target: offer flexible... [FPGA]
- Adax, Inc.
- Specializing in convergence for signaling networks, Adax provides high performance, industry standard communication controller products and associated software. Adax is well poised to help telecom companies meet the challenges of Convergence and 3G Networks. It offers high performance communications controllers and associated software for SS7, ATM, IP protocols for PSTN, GPRS, 3G and IMS networks, Frame Relay, SCCOP/SSCF, HDLC, LAPV/D/V5 and...
preview: http://www.adax.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.