e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- VDC Research
- VDC is a technology market research and strategy firm. Recent Embedded reports cover VME, PCI, cPCI, PC104, PC104+, PMC and ISA boards, Blades, Switch Fabrics Computers-on-Modules, CPUs and Chipsets. Software market research covers Java, Linux, Databases, Real Time OSs, Tools for - Software Development , Design Automation , Test Automation and Market Statistics/Trends.
preview: http://www.vdcresearch.com/ - news
- Texas Instruments
- Designed to make the world smart, healthy, safe, green and fun, Texas Instruments' (NYSE: TXN) solves customers problems through a complete portfolio of embedded processors with industry-leading signal processing, analog and software solutions. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 25 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.
preview: http://www.ti.com/ - news
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM's comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, 3D processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity...
preview: http://www.arm.com/ - news
- Ashling Microsystems Ltd.
- Developers and manufacturers of tools for embedded applications such as 8, 16 and 32-bit Microprocessor Development Systems, Source Level Debuggers, Software Quality Assurance Tools and Smart Card Development Systems. Support for most popular microcontroller families including 80C51, Smart Card Controllers, DECT, TV, XA, and 66K. Most of the 32-bit cores such as ARC, ARM, MIPS are supported on new 'Universal' range of 'Scalable' emulators.
preview: http://www.ashling.com/ - news
- QNX Software Systems
- QNX Software Systems offers middleware, realtime OS technology, development tools, and professional services for mission-critical embedded systems. With over 25 years' experience serving device manufacturers, QNX is singularly focused on enabling customer success through innovative technology. Our modular, standards-based software platform helps companies build the world's most reliable, scalable, and high-performance applications. [Keywords: RTOS, Real-time, x86, MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, Xscale, Eclipse, Posix, Hitachi, IDE, Multicore, POSIX, Automotive, Intel, Renesas]
preview: http://www.qnx.com/ - news
- Supplier of complete programmable logic solutions, including advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores, and unparalleled field engineering support. [FPGA, PLD, Programmable Logic]
preview: http://www.xilinx.com/ - news
- Quadros Systems, Inc.
- Designing an embedded system? Find out how RTXC embedded software and tools from Quadros Systems can give you the running start you need: RTOS, development tools, embedded Ethernet, file systems, GUI, USB and more. Support for popular processors. Attractive, flexible license models including royalty free. Time-saving design and configuration tools. Strong customer support from real experts. [XScale, ST10, Renesas, C166, 68K, 68HCxx,...
preview: http://www.quadros.com/ - news
- Klocwork(r) offers a portfolio of software development productivity tools designed to ensure the security, quality and maintainability of complex code bases. Using proven static analysis technology, Klocwork's tools identify critical security vulnerabilities and quality defects, optimize the peer code review process, and help developers create more maintainable code.(source code analysis static analysis critical software defects code (ARM,...
preview: http://www.klocwork.com/ - news
- Pentek, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, designs COTS digital signal processing (DSP), software radio, FPGA and data acquisition commercial and conduction-cooled boards, systems and recording instruments for VME, cPCI, PCI, PCIe, PMC, VXS, VPX and XMC.
preview: http://www.pentek.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.