e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Excerpti Communications, Inc.
- Excerpti Communications, Inc.., is the premier online publisher for embedded systems, DSP, realtime/RTOS, board-level, and system-on-a-chip. We publish eg3.com, which identifies the Best of the Web for electronic design engineers, OEM's, and programmers.
preview: http://www.eg3.com/ - news
- Express Logic, Inc.
- Develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, and FileX® embedded file system for embedded applications. ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 500 million products based on ThreadX. Express Logic's new TraceX graphical real-time event trace utility and BenchX Eclipse-based IDE with GNU tools, provide embedded developers with low-cost tools that help them get products to market fast. [ARM, ARC, PowerPC, XScale, ColdFire, 68K, 386, Hitachi H8, SuperH, SH, StarCore, SHARC, BlackFin, MicroBlaze, embedded, RTOS, USB stack, royalty-free, microcontroller, Eclipse, GNU, Low-cost]
preview: http://www.rtos.com/eg3_company.asp - news
- VersaLogic Corp.
- A leading supplier of industrial computers since 1976, VersaLogic focuses on high-quality board-level products for embedded OEM applications. Their five year product availability guarantee and outstanding warranties demonstrate a commitment to service. Product platforms include EBX, PC/104, PC/104-Plus, EPIC, and SPX. For four years running VersaLogic has received the coveted 'Platinum' level vendor rating based on independent user surveys by technology research firm Venture Development Corporation (VDC). [SUMIT - (Stackable Unified Module Interconnect Technology) expansion interface.]
preview: http://www.VersaLogic.com - news
- VDC Research
- VDC is a technology market research and strategy firm. Recent Embedded reports cover VME, PCI, cPCI, PC104, PC104+, PMC and ISA boards, Blades, Switch Fabrics Computers-on-Modules, CPUs and Chipsets. Software market research covers Java, Linux, Databases, Real Time OSs, Tools for - Software Development , Design Automation , Test Automation and Market Statistics/Trends.
preview: http://www.vdcresearch.com/ - news
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc. (BDTI)
- Independent technology analysis firm that serves the embedded processing industry with performance-oriented benchmarks, consulting, and engineering services for chips, software, and algorithms. BDTI also provides its customers with world-class, specialized engineering services in design consulting and software optimization. [DSP, FPGA]
- Themis Computer
- Themis Computer is a leading provider of highly scalable blade servers, Rugged Enterprise Server (RES) systems, and board level embedded computers. Themis products feature rugged construction, high performance, superior scalability and ease of maintenance. Themis offers VME64 and VPX board-level computers featuring the leading processor architectures, including; x86 and Sun UltraSPARC. Themis' single board computers include single and multiple slot configurations. I/O expansion is available with on-board XMC/PMC sockets and PMC carrier cards. Themis' high performance servers, single-board computers, and graphics controllers, are now being integrated into advanced communications and defense systems, worldwide.
preview: http://www.themis.com/ - news
- Innovative Integration
- Innovative Integration provides state-of-the-art, applied, data acquisition and digital signal processing solutions to a wide spectrum of industries. Products cover the full spectrum of real-time systems: PC-based real-time data acquisition, DSP-based signal processing and hardware-assisted (FPGA) signal processing. Custom designs are offered to OEM seeking an optimum price/performance balance. Platforms supported: PCI, CPCI, PXI [C++]
- Texas Instruments
- Designed to make the world smart, healthy, safe, green and fun, Texas Instruments' (NYSE: TXN) solves customers problems through a complete portfolio of embedded processors with industry-leading signal processing, analog and software solutions. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 25 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.
preview: http://www.ti.com/ - news
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- Arium is a leading supplier of JTAG-based emulators, in-circuit emulators and debuggers to the embedded development market. Our product line supports ARM and Intel processors including ARM, TI OMAP, Xscale, Itanium, Xeon, Pentium II/III/4 and Celeron. Throughout the industry, our products debug embedded applications, BIOS, device drivers, and Linux and other OS kernels. [ARM/Pentium development tools, Intel Atom]
preview: http://www.arium.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.