e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Express Logic, Inc.
- Develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, and FileX® embedded file system for embedded applications. ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 500 million products based on ThreadX. Express Logic's new TraceX graphical real-time event trace utility and BenchX Eclipse-based IDE with GNU tools, provide embedded developers with low-cost tools that help them get products to market fast. [ARM, ARC, PowerPC, XScale, ColdFire, 68K, 386, Hitachi H8, SuperH, SH, StarCore, SHARC, BlackFin, MicroBlaze, embedded, RTOS, USB stack, royalty-free, microcontroller, Eclipse, GNU, Low-cost]
preview: http://www.rtos.com/eg3_company.asp - news
- Excerpti Communications, Inc.
- Excerpti Communications, Inc.., is the premier online publisher for embedded systems, DSP, realtime/RTOS, board-level, and system-on-a-chip. We publish eg3.com, which identifies the Best of the Web for electronic design engineers, OEM's, and programmers.
preview: http://www.eg3.com/ - news
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The Embedded Systems Division helps developers accelerate product time-to-market in a wide range of embedded applications. Mentor's full-featured Nucleus Real Time OS incorporates services including real time kernel, networking, graphics, file system, USB and secure communications, complemented by EDGE developer suite including Eclipse-based IDE, optimized compilers, debuggers, profiler and simulation environment. [FPGA, ASIC, Embedded, RTOS, PCB]
preview: hhttp://www.mentor.com/ - news
- Micro Digital, Inc.
- Micro Digital produces the modular SMX RTOS consisting of the high-performance smx Kernel, smxNS TCP/IP networking products, with add-on packages such as SNMP and WebServer, smxFS FAT file system, smxFFS flash file system, smxUSBH USB host stack, smxUSBD USB device stack, and smxUSBO USB OTG. SMX products are delivered ready to run on most ColdFires, ARM, PowerPC, and x86 processors. SMX software products are fully integrated with Code...
preview: http://www.smxinfo.com/ - news
- Unicoi Systems, Inc.
- Unicoi Systems is a leading provider of VoIP and multimedia software and reference designs to developers and OEMs. Unicoi' s Fusion software includes the world's most widely deployed TCP/IP stack, a license free RTOS, voice capabilities, a web services suite with embedded browser, a flash file system and a security suite. [ARM, Blackfin, DSP, PowerPC]
preview: http://www.unicoi.com/ - news
- Wind River
- Software development solutions to develop, run, and manage device products. Its customers manufacture devices as varied as automotive and avionics electronics, digital cameras, Internet routers, mobile phones and set-top boxes. Offers a choice of real-time and commercial-grade Linux operating systems, a partner ecosystem, and expert services and support. [RTOS, VxWorks, IDE, Linux, Multicore, Virtualization, Hypervisor]
preview: http://www.windriver.com/ - news
- QNX Software Systems
- QNX Software Systems offers middleware, realtime OS technology, development tools, and professional services for mission-critical embedded systems. With over 25 years' experience serving device manufacturers, QNX is singularly focused on enabling customer success through innovative technology. Our modular, standards-based software platform helps companies build the world's most reliable, scalable, and high-performance applications. [Keywords: RTOS, Real-time, x86, MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, Xscale, Eclipse, Posix, Hitachi, IDE, Multicore, POSIX, Automotive, Intel, Renesas]
preview: http://www.qnx.com/ - news
- Microsoft Corp.
- The Windows Embedded Family - a time-to-market advantage with the best set of tools and resources to accelerate development. Windows Embedded CE - an advanced, real-time embedded operating system and powerful tools for creating smart, connected smallfootprint devices. Windows XP Embedded / Windows Embedded Standard - Windows XP in componentized form. [RTOS, WindowsCE, WindowsXP, Windows CE, Windows XP]
preview: http://www.microsoft.com/embedded/ - news
- InterNiche Technologies
- InterNiche offers a broad range of network protocol suites, optimized for maximum performance and minimum memory footprint. With no ties to proprietary operating systems and tool chains, InterNiche products are engineered for rapid, seamless integration with best-in-class development environments for each VLSI architecture family. InterNiche also offers a free OS, NicheTask. [TCP/IP, IP-SEC, SNMP, IPV6, IPV4, POP3, PPP, Web Servers, VPN, RTOS].
preview: http://www.iniche.com/ - news
- Concurrent Computer Corporation
- Worldwide leading provider of real-time and embedded Linux-based multi-core computing technologies. Industries served include aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, financial services, manufacturing, medical, and telecommunications. With products actively deployed in more than 26 countries, Concurrent's products and services are recognized for being the high-performance, reliable foundation to build on. [RTOS, Embedded Linux]
preview: http://www.ccur.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.