e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Express Logic, Inc.
- Develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, and FileX® embedded file system for embedded applications. ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 500 million products based on ThreadX. Express Logic's new TraceX graphical real-time event trace utility and BenchX Eclipse-based IDE with GNU tools, provide embedded developers with low-cost tools that help them get products to market fast. [ARM, ARC, PowerPC, XScale, ColdFire, 68K, 386, Hitachi H8, SuperH, SH, StarCore, SHARC, BlackFin, MicroBlaze, embedded, RTOS, USB stack, royalty-free, microcontroller, Eclipse, GNU, Low-cost]
preview: http://www.rtos.com/eg3_company.asp - news
- Quadros Systems, Inc.
- Designing an embedded system? Find out how RTXC embedded software and tools from Quadros Systems can give you the running start you need: RTOS, development tools, embedded Ethernet, file systems, GUI, USB and more. Support for popular processors. Attractive, flexible license models including royalty free. Time-saving design and configuration tools. Strong customer support from real experts. [XScale, ST10, Renesas, C166, 68K, 68HCxx,...
preview: http://www.quadros.com/ - news
- QNX Software Systems
- QNX Software Systems offers middleware, realtime OS technology, development tools, and professional services for mission-critical embedded systems. With over 25 years' experience serving device manufacturers, QNX is singularly focused on enabling customer success through innovative technology. Our modular, standards-based software platform helps companies build the world's most reliable, scalable, and high-performance applications. [Keywords: RTOS, Real-time, x86, MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, Xscale, Eclipse, Posix, Hitachi, IDE, Multicore, POSIX, Automotive, Intel, Renesas]
preview: http://www.qnx.com/ - news
- Renesas Electronics
- For the Automotive, Mobile, Digital Consumer, Industrial and PC/AV markets, Renesas has an extensive line of MCU / MPU-based semiconductor solutions.
preview: http://www.renesas.com/ - news
- RoweBots Research Inc.
- Rowebots provides tiny tiny embedded Linux compatible RTOS products for system on chip DSPs, DSCs and microcontrollers. DSPnano RTOS is 16 bits and Unison is 32 bits. Both RTOSs are 100% Linux/POSIX compatible, minuscule and modular. Complete I/O is included: TCP/IP, file system, serial and more. 20 demos come out of the box and run in 10 minutes. [Microchip, dsPIC, PIC, Renesas, H8x, M16, R8, SH2, R32, ARM, Cortex-M3, TI, 430, 280, Coldfire]
preview: http://www.rowebots.com/ - news
- SafeNet, Inc.
- SafeNet is a global leader in information security. Founded 25 years ago, the company provides complete security utilizing its encryption technologies to protect communications, intellectual property, and digital identities, and offers a full spectrum of products, including hardware, software, and chips. UBS, Nokia, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Bank of America, Adobe, Cisco, Microsoft, Samsung, Texas Instruments, the U.S. Departments of Defense and...
preview: http://www.safenet-inc.com/ - news
- Lloyd Research Ltd.
- Lloyd Research has specialised since the early 1980s in the manufacture of device programmers. The range includes gang programmers supporting a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arizona Microchip PICs, Hitachi H8s, Motorola 68HCXX, National COPs, flash and eproms.
preview: http://www.lloyd-research.com/ - news
- FORTH, Inc.
- Forth Inc. produces their SwiftX. SwiftX cross-development systems uses Windows to give you a fast, easy-to-use way to write and test software for embedded systems. It is based on ANS Forth. The following MCUs are supported: 68332 * 68HC11* 68HC12 * 8051 * AVR 8515 *ColdFire * Hitachi H8/300H * PSC1000 * UT69R000 Rad-Hard.
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.