e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- RadiSys Corp
- Modular integrated platforms and solutions. Board-level embedded computers; blade servers; software-rich blades, network interfaces and packet processing engines; communications middleware and software; platforms and turnkey gateway systems. VME, MicroTCA, AdvancedTCA (ATCA), COM Express, PMC, OS-9 RTOS from Microware, PCI, and more. OS-9 supports 68K, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, x86, SuperH.
preview: http://www.radisys.com/ - news
- XiSys Software GmbH offers a well-structured and portable GUI, that fulfills the demands of the embedded and real time market. The company was founded in 1994 and supports with it's XiBase9 product line, operating systems like Linux, Microsoft Windows or RadiSys Microware OS-9. The solutions by XiSys are proven in numerous industrial control applications running on system architectures like Freescale´s 68k, PowerPC, Intel x86, SuperH and ARM.
- TEWS Technologies
- A leading provider of standard and custom embedded I/O solutions based on PMC, PCI, PC/104+, IndustryPack, CompactPCI and VME standards. We offer complete hardware and software solutions, with support for functions such as networking, serial communications, analog I/O, digital I/O, CAN, LON, SERCOS, motion control, and VME CPUs. Software support for VxWorks, pSOS+, OS9, QNX, WindowsNT, Windows, LynxOS, and Linux is available off-the-shelf.
- Cambridge Microprocessor Systems Ltd.
- CMS have been designing Low Cost Controllers for over 25 years. Processor designs include :- 8060, 8070, TMS32010, Z80, 6502, 6809, 6800, 68000, 68010, 68307, 68328 Dragonball, 68VZ328, 68EC328, 68EZ328, 5200 Coldfire, 5206, 5307, PICS, etc. All our 68k products are supported by OS9, OS968k, and MINOS a Real Time Multitasking Operating System, with a choice of languages from assembler to C & C++ compilers and a Modula-2 interpreter....
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.