e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The Embedded Systems Division helps developers accelerate product time-to-market in a wide range of embedded applications. Mentor's full-featured Nucleus Real Time OS incorporates services including real time kernel, networking, graphics, file system, USB and secure communications, complemented by EDGE developer suite including Eclipse-based IDE, optimized compilers, debuggers, profiler and simulation environment. [FPGA, ASIC, Embedded, RTOS, PCB]
preview: hhttp://www.mentor.com/ - news
- Klocwork(r) offers a portfolio of software development productivity tools designed to ensure the security, quality and maintainability of complex code bases. Using proven static analysis technology, Klocwork's tools identify critical security vulnerabilities and quality defects, optimize the peer code review process, and help developers create more maintainable code.(source code analysis static analysis critical software defects code (ARM,...
preview: http://www.klocwork.com/ - news
- InterNiche Technologies
- InterNiche offers a broad range of network protocol suites, optimized for maximum performance and minimum memory footprint. With no ties to proprietary operating systems and tool chains, InterNiche products are engineered for rapid, seamless integration with best-in-class development environments for each VLSI architecture family. InterNiche also offers a free OS, NicheTask. [TCP/IP, IP-SEC, SNMP, IPV6, IPV4, POP3, PPP, Web Servers, VPN, RTOS].
preview: http://www.iniche.com/ - news
- TimeSys Corporation
- TimeSys provides hardware-optimized, ready-to-run Linux Development Kits (LDKs) for over 90 development boards, plus TimeStorm development and testing tools for all Linux distributions and TimeSys hosted environment that provides everything that a developer or board vendor needs to get their products to market fast. Thousands of embedded Linux developers have chosen TimeSys solutions to streamline the development of Linux-based embedded...
preview: http://www.timesys.com/ - news
- Mellanox Technologies
- Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for servers and storage that optimize data center performance. Mellanox products deliver market-leading bandwidth, performance, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof solution. For the best in performance and scalability, Mellanox is the choice for Fortune 500 data centers.
preview: http://www.mellanox.com/ - news
- Continuous Computing Corporation
- Continuous Computing provides integrated systems and services that enable telecom equipment manufacturers to rapidly deploy Next Generation Networks (NGN). Over 150 customers worldwide benefit from the company's unique blend of customized professional services, Trillium protocol software, AdvancedTCA and CompactPCI systems, and BladeCenter hardware. Continuous Computing helps customers reduce platform lifecycle costs, optimize data delivery,...
preview: http://www.ccpu.com/ - news
- Zuken globally works with leading companies to optimize their electrical and electronic engineering design and related manufacturing processes. Our unique combination of proven experience, technological expertise and agility creates electronic design automation (EDA) solutions as well as computer aided engineering (CAE) solutions that are innovative, dynamic and powerful. Our transparent working practices and belief in integrity in...
preview: http://www.zuken.com/ - news
- Ubicom, Inc.
- Ubicom® develops communications and media processor (CMP) and software platforms that address the unique demands of real-time interactive applications and multimedia content delivery in the digital home. The company provides optimized system-level solutions to OEMs for a wide range of products including wireless routers, access points, VoIP gateways, streaming media devices, print servers and other network devices. [StreamEngine]
preview: http://www.ubicom.com/ - news
- ZiLOG helps customers create genuinely innovative products by delivering complete solutions incorporating our award-winning products, development tools, and software. Our products are built on the popular Z8 and Z80 architectures, which offer ease of use and high performance. We continuously develop these architectures, making them more powerful, easier to use, and better optimized for C-programming, as seen in Z8 Encore! and eZ80Acclaim!...
preview: http://www.zilog.com/ - news
- DOCEA Power
- DOCEA Power offers system solutions of power and thermal analysis for the electronics design industry. Our customers benefit from our expertise to optimize the performance of their products and improve their reliability. The technology we built helps them turn power management into a key differentiator against competition.
preview: http://www.doceapower.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.