e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Wind River
- Software development solutions to develop, run, and manage device products. Its customers manufacture devices as varied as automotive and avionics electronics, digital cameras, Internet routers, mobile phones and set-top boxes. Offers a choice of real-time and commercial-grade Linux operating systems, a partner ecosystem, and expert services and support. [RTOS, VxWorks, IDE, Linux, Multicore, Virtualization, Hypervisor]
preview: http://www.windriver.com/ - news
- QNX Software Systems
- QNX Software Systems offers middleware, realtime OS technology, development tools, and professional services for mission-critical embedded systems. With over 25 years' experience serving device manufacturers, QNX is singularly focused on enabling customer success through innovative technology. Our modular, standards-based software platform helps companies build the world's most reliable, scalable, and high-performance applications. [Keywords: RTOS, Real-time, x86, MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, Xscale, Eclipse, Posix, Hitachi, IDE, Multicore, POSIX, Automotive, Intel, Renesas]
preview: http://www.qnx.com/ - news
- Concurrent Computer Corporation
- Worldwide leading provider of real-time and embedded Linux-based multi-core computing technologies. Industries served include aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, financial services, manufacturing, medical, and telecommunications. With products actively deployed in more than 26 countries, Concurrent's products and services are recognized for being the high-performance, reliable foundation to build on. [RTOS, Embedded Linux]
preview: http://www.ccur.com/ - news
- Real-Time Systems GmbH
- Leading provider of real-time virtualization technology. Their product - RTS Hypervisor - enables Intel Multicore x86 CPUs to simultaneously and independently run multiple operating systems including Real-Time Operating Systems, Windows XP or Linux on a single execution platform. Keywords:[RTOS, real-time virtualization, hypervisor]
preview: http://www.real-time-systems.com/ - news
- WIN Enterprises
- Product development company specializing in the design, manufacture, and fulfillment of embedded systems and motherboards for OEMs. With a focus on x86-based designs and customization services, the company brings high-quality embedded electronic products to market quickly and cost-effectively. [Multi-core, dual-core, quad-core, Opteron, Geode, Core Duo, Xeon, PICMG 1.3, SOM-ETX, COM Express, Services, PC/104, EBX, ETX, SBC]
preview: http://www.win-ent.com/ - news
- Adapteva has developed the world's most energy efficient multicore microprocessor architecture, immediately boosting by an order of magnitude the number of cores that can be integrated on a single chip. Adapteva's breakthrough architecture will have an immediate impact in a wide range of end user products from compact mobile devices to next generation supercomputers.
preview: http://www.adapteva.com/ - news
- CriticalBlue delivers the award winning Prism product, an Eclipse-based embedded software development environment that guides developers through the process of efficiently migrating existing software applications onto multithreaded and/or multicore silicon platforms. Analysis, what-if exploration, tuning and verification are the key phases of Prism usage. Additional Suggested Keywords: Multicore programming, parallel programming, embedded...
preview: http://www.criticalblue.com/ - news
- Target Compiler Technologies N.V.
- Target Compiler Technologies is the leading provider of retargetable software tools for the design, programming and verification of application-specific processor cores (ASIPs). ASIPs are key building blocks of both single-core and multi-core systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today's electronic systems. The tools are used by customers across the globe in diverse application domains, including 2G/3G/4G handsets, VoIP,...
preview: http://www.retarget.com/ - news
- CPU Technology
- CPU Tech develops and supplies Compatible System-on-a-Chip based solutions for complex computing environments. CPU Tech offers a full spectrum of tools, technology and services that directly address the challenges associated with the transformation of microprocessor-based electronic systems to the SoC / MultiCore era.
preview: http://www.cputech.com/ - news
- Jon Peddie Research
- Jon Peddie Research is a technically oriented marketing, research, and management consulting firm. We have worked in the graphics and multimedia fields for more than 30 years. JPR provides specialized services to companies in high-tech fields including graphics hardware development, multimedia for professional applications and consumer electronics, entertainment technology, high-end computing, and Internet...[DTV, Multimedia, CAD, Multicore]
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.