e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Themis Computer
- Themis Computer is a leading provider of highly scalable blade servers, Rugged Enterprise Server (RES) systems, and board level embedded computers. Themis products feature rugged construction, high performance, superior scalability and ease of maintenance. Themis offers VME64 and VPX board-level computers featuring the leading processor architectures, including; x86 and Sun UltraSPARC. Themis' single board computers include single and multiple slot configurations. I/O expansion is available with on-board XMC/PMC sockets and PMC carrier cards. Themis' high performance servers, single-board computers, and graphics controllers, are now being integrated into advanced communications and defense systems, worldwide.
preview: http://www.themis.com/ - news
- Unicoi Systems, Inc.
- Unicoi Systems is a leading provider of VoIP and multimedia software and reference designs to developers and OEMs. Unicoi' s Fusion software includes the world's most widely deployed TCP/IP stack, a license free RTOS, voice capabilities, a web services suite with embedded browser, a flash file system and a security suite. [ARM, Blackfin, DSP, PowerPC]
preview: http://www.unicoi.com/ - news
- Objective Interface Systems, Inc.
- Objective Interface Systems is the worldwide leader in high-performance, real-time and embedded communications middleware solutions. The company provides Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) ORBs, publish-subscribe technology based on the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service standard (DDS) and secure communications middleware development tools based on Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS) architecture.
- Forward Concepts
- A consulting firm concerned with electronics market research and strategic product planning. The company's foundation is in microelectronics, computers, communications and multimedia. Its staff has strong market expertise in products based on digital signal processing (DSP) technology -- including digital audio, digital wireless, global positioning systems (GPS), analog modems, cable modems, xDSL, IP Telephony (VoIP) and multimedia.
preview: http://www.fwdconcepts.com/ - news
- QNX Software Systems
- QNX Software Systems offers middleware, realtime OS technology, development tools, and professional services for mission-critical embedded systems. With over 25 years' experience serving device manufacturers, QNX is singularly focused on enabling customer success through innovative technology. Our modular, standards-based software platform helps companies build the world's most reliable, scalable, and high-performance applications. [Keywords: RTOS, Real-time, x86, MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, Xscale, Eclipse, Posix, Hitachi, IDE, Multicore, POSIX, Automotive, Intel, Renesas]
preview: http://www.qnx.com/ - news
- Moxa Technologies, Inc.
- Moxa Technologies was founded in 1987 with the specialty in designing and manufacturing industrial communication products. We position ourselves as your ''Total solution for industrial device networking.'' Moxa designs and develops Multiport Serial Boards, Serial Device Servers, Industrial Ethernet Switches, Wireless Device Servers, USB-to-Serial Device Servers, Universal Communicators, Embedded Network Enablers, and P/C 104 products.
preview: http://www.moxa.com/ - news
- Concurrent Computer Corporation
- Worldwide leading provider of real-time and embedded Linux-based multi-core computing technologies. Industries served include aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, financial services, manufacturing, medical, and telecommunications. With products actively deployed in more than 26 countries, Concurrent's products and services are recognized for being the high-performance, reliable foundation to build on. [RTOS, Embedded Linux]
preview: http://www.ccur.com/ - news
- Wind River
- Software development solutions to develop, run, and manage device products. Its customers manufacture devices as varied as automotive and avionics electronics, digital cameras, Internet routers, mobile phones and set-top boxes. Offers a choice of real-time and commercial-grade Linux operating systems, a partner ecosystem, and expert services and support. [RTOS, VxWorks, IDE, Linux, Multicore, Virtualization, Hypervisor]
preview: http://www.windriver.com/ - news
- Eurotech Inc.
- Eurotech Inc. design, and manufacture a range of cost effective innovative embedded single board computers, application ready platforms and configurable systems for customers within the digital signage, multimedia, communications, wireless, medical, point of sale and industrial engineering industries. [PC/104, EPIC, EBX, COM, VME, CompactPCI, Industrial, Medical]
preview: http://www.eurotech-inc.com/ - news
- Lanner Electronics, Inc.
- Delivering X86-based core engine solutions to serve a wide variety of industrial needs and embedded applications. Product lines include: PICMG Single Board Computers, ISA-bus SBCs, Embedded SBCs, Multi-system appliances / Multi-server Industrial Computer Chassises, Network Communication appliances, Network Storage Solutions, I/O communication modules, PC/104 Components. [Network Security, Cavium, RMI, Gaming, digital signage, security, storage]
preview: http://www.lannerinc.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.