Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Themis Computer
- Themis Computer is a leading provider of highly scalable blade servers, Rugged Enterprise Server (RES) systems, and board level embedded computers. Themis products feature rugged construction, high performance, superior scalability and ease of maintenance. Themis offers VME64 and VPX board-level computers featuring the leading processor architectures, including; x86 and Sun UltraSPARC. Themis' single board computers include single and multiple slot configurations. I/O expansion is available with on-board XMC/PMC sockets and PMC carrier cards. Themis' high performance servers, single-board computers, and graphics controllers, are now being integrated into advanced communications and defense systems, worldwide.
preview: http://www.themis.com/ - news
- Performance Technologies
- IP-based platforms and solutions for telecommunciations. Customer base includes telecommunications, aerospace and defense, and commercial companies. Open standards including CompactPCI®, PICMG® 2.16, and SIGTRAN, and continue to provide leadership in the development of new and emerging industry standards, including AdvancedTCA®, AdvancedMC, and MicroTCA®, offering a wide range of products based on these standards ...
preview: http://www.pt.com/ - news
- Concurrent Computer Corporation
- Worldwide leading provider of real-time and embedded Linux-based multi-core computing technologies. Industries served include aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, financial services, manufacturing, medical, and telecommunications. With products actively deployed in more than 26 countries, Concurrent's products and services are recognized for being the high-performance, reliable foundation to build on. [RTOS, Embedded Linux]
preview: http://www.ccur.com/ - news
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing Group (CWCEC)
- Curtiss-Wright is the defense and aerospace industry's most comprehensive and experienced single source for rugged embedded computing solutions. Curtiss-Wright's complete product portfolio includes processing, data communications, digital signal processing, video and graphics, recording and storage, analog acquisition and reconstruction, radar and integrated subsystems.
preview: http://www.cwcembedded.com/ - news
- Aldec Inc.
- Aldec(r) Corporation, established in 1984, is an industry-leader in RTL Simulation and Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Aldec is committed to delivering performance verification products with the best ROI for Government, Military/Aerospace Telecommunications, Consumer Products and Wireless markets. Aldec offers a patented technology suite including: RTL Design, RTL Simulators, Design Rule Checking, In-circuit Logic Emulators,...
preview: http://www.aldec.com/ - news
- Emerson Network Power
- Emerson Network Power - Embedded Computing is a market leader in designing & manufacturing products & services based on open standards such as ATCA, AdvancedMC, CompactPCI, VMEbus, & COM Express. Our broad portfolio includes platforms, blades, modules, motherboards, systems & software used extensively by OEMs & system integrators for applications in the telecom, military, aerospace, government, healthcare & industrial industries....
preview: http://www.emersonembeddedcomputing.com/ - news
- Virtutech, Inc.
- Virtutech Simics simulates any digital system providing software developers a powerful virtual copy of their target hardware that can be used for software and system development, debug, and test. Simics is used by the world's leading providers of tele/data-comm equipment, military/aerospace/space hardware, and other embedded systems. Simics eliminates software developers' dependence on target hardware and drives concurrent development.
preview: http://www.virtutech.com/ - news
- McObject LLC
- McObject's eXtremeDB is a real-time embedded database system for smart devices. With editions including In-Memory Database System (IMDS), Cluster, Fusion (hybrid in-memory/on-disk storage), High Availability, Transaction Logging, Kernel Mode, 64-bit and SQL, eXtremeDB supports innovation in consumer electronics, telecom/networking, automation, defense and other embedded software. McObject also offers the Perst embedded DBMS for Java and .NET.
preview: http://www.mcobject.com/ - news
- PFU Systems
- System On Module (SOM) PFU Systems' offers a highly integrated, rugged and ultra-compact SOM product line. The SOM products are targeted for industrial automation, data/telecommunication, test and measurement, retail, medical, defense and homeland security applications. Kiosk, Interactive Display and Digital Signage. PFU Systems has entered the Kiosk market with a set of information access kiosks using their embedded computing expertise....
- SafeNet, Inc.
- SafeNet is a global leader in information security. Founded 25 years ago, the company provides complete security utilizing its encryption technologies to protect communications, intellectual property, and digital identities, and offers a full spectrum of products, including hardware, software, and chips. UBS, Nokia, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Bank of America, Adobe, Cisco, Microsoft, Samsung, Texas Instruments, the U.S. Departments of Defense and...
preview: http://www.safenet-inc.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.