Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Yankee Group
- The first independent technology research and consulting firm, charting the evolution of connectivity change with leading primary data, analysis and strategic counsel. [Wimax, M2M, Machine-to-machine]
preview: http://www.yankeegroup.com/ - news
- ABI Research
- Founded in 1990 and headquartered in New York, ABI Research maintains global operations supporting annual research programs, intelligence services and market reports in broadband and multimedia, RFID & contactless, M2M, wireless connectivity, mobile wireless, transportation, and emerging technologies.
preview: http://www.abiresearch.com/ - news
- Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.
- 40 years and 20 million devices deployed worldwide, Multi-Tech provides the shortest path to wireless M2M (Machine-to-Machine) communications. Its carrier-approved external and embedded modems connect data over cellular networks from anywhere in the world. Get to market quickly with Multi-Tech's pre-approved and ready-to-integrate embedded and external device networking solutions. (cellular modems, MultiModem, SocketModem, embedded modems)
preview: http://www.multitech.com/ - news
- m2m data communication via mobile phone networks and more No matter whether you monitor systems in the field; carry out remote control of systems or gather mobile data for your application: mdex' comprehensive range of services provides you with a private m2m network based on modern IP mobile telephone technologies from a single IP address to m2m SIM cards to complete managed private networks with fixed land line integration. ...
- Telit Wireless Solutions
- Company in wireless solutions, specifically m2m. m2m is an abbreviation for machine-to-machine communication and has traditionally been associated with telemetry applications, which is the remote measurement and reporting of data. Today, however, m2m is a rapidly growing industry that is fueling innovation enabling vast applications that improve: Personal safety through ubiquitous tracking and surveillance Business results through...
preview: http://www.telit.com/ - news
- RFM offers a broad range of wireless solutions, from comprehensive industrial wireless sensor networks to high performance RF components. Low power wireless technologies are providing the connectivity of the future, and RFM is providing the solutions to make those connections. Building on our decades of experience in providing low power wireless solutions, we are helping provide the connections that extends the edge of the Internet. [M2M]
preview: http://www.rfm.com/ - news
- TRL-Funksysteme GmbH
- The company, TRL-Funksysteme GmbH is located in Rodgau and is a specialist in the field of bi-directional data radio (short-range radio). The data radio modules we develop are designed for a high reach and low data volume. This makes them ideal for use in numerous fields of application such as eg. M2M, ZFA etc. TRL-Funksysteme GmbH has built up an outstanding reputation with suppliers and customers over the past 5 years, as a competent...
preview: http://www.trlfunk.de/ - news
- Device Insight
- Device Insight is one of the leading software manufacturers in the area of Remote Device Management (M2M). The product CenterSight® offers customers a complete end-to-end one-stop solution. Many leading manufacturers in Europe and throughout the world chose CenterSight® as their central M2M application platform. The experience of many years in area of M2M helps Device Insight to further improve products and services. Today, CenterSight®...
preview: http://www.device-insight.com/ - news
- A DIL/NetPC family member provides a very compact 32-bit low power embedded system solution with TCP/IP protocol stack, socket-based API, HTTP, FTP and Telnet server for Ethernet- (IEEE 802.3), Bluetooth- (IEEE 802.15.1), LR-WPAN (IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee), or WLAN/Wi-Fi-based (IEEE 802.11a/b/g) embedded networking and M2M applications. All DIL/NetPC family members offers the footprint of a standard 40-pin DIL, 64-pin DIL, 128-pin QIL or...
preview: http://www.dilnetpc.com/ - news
- MC Technologies
- MC Technologies GmbH is a leading European supplier of innovative solutions for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications via mobile networks for business customers Customized cable assembly Distribution of electromechanical elements and components from selected and certified partners Due to our more than 60 years of experience in telecommunications we offer A high qualified competence A rapid and professional
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.