e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- United Electronic Industries
- UEI is a leader in Ethernet I/O, Data Logging, Embedded Control, and Simulink I/O. Our 'Cube' chassis are compact, rugged and ideal for both flight test and distributed I/O applications. Our RACKtangle chassis are perfect for larger applications. Over 30 I/O boards are available including A/D, ICP/IEPE, LVDT/RVDT, Synchro/Rslvr, DIO, ARINC-429, M-1553, CAN, Serial and more. All popular operating systems, languages and applications are supported.
preview: http://www.ueidaq.com/ - news
- Raisonance designs and sells a variety of Microprocessor Development Systems, including Compilers, Simulators, High Level Language Debuggers, Real Time Operating Systems, Integrated Development Environment, Evaluation Boards and In-Circuit Debuggers & Programmers for common market architectures such as 8051, uPSD, ST7, STR7, STR9, ST6, Smart Card products and also tools for Soc.
preview: http://www.raisonance.com/ - news
- Tools for embedded software developers. Products aims to help embedded sw developers by automating some of the routines that they have to do for customization purposes. StringDB, one SWbox products, is a multi-language string tool for embedded systems that enables developers to change languages of a binary without even compiling! DotNetSerialPort is a .NET component that enables serial communication through .NET.[ database, embedded GUI]
- Real Time Logic
- EasyCODE, Inc.
- EasyCODE is a methodical software development tool that covers every imaginable maintenance, programming and documentation need. Its strength lies in making difficult jobs easy and complex code transparent. EasyCODE reads source code of any origin and presents it in cleanly laid out structure diagrams for analysis and further development. With its support for 25 programming languages, EasyCODE is universally deployable and covers all...
- Technically-Speaking Inc.
- Welcome to Technically-Speaking Inc., the premier training organization for VHDL Verilog, Xilinx and related EDA tools. Training provider for VHDL, Verilog, and FPGA design language learning. Technically Speaking offers multimedia HDL courses, course development and on-site delivery of training for digital designers. [FPGA Training]
- Willamette HDL, Inc.
- We offer SystemVerilog and SystemC training courses at all levels of experience plus Verilog, VHDL, C++ and other tool languages. Through our worldwide partnerships we can deliver the exact same training to all your teams, no matter where they are located. When choosing a training partner, ask about customization. Whether we teach at your site or in our training center in Beaverton OR, every course can be fully customized to your exact...
- Dini Group
- The Dini Group brings extensive knowledge and expertise to the following areas: ASIC and FPGA Designs; Design Cost Reduction; Embedded systems hardware and software design; Hardware Description Languages: AHDL, VHDL and Verilog; High Speed digital, analog, and integrated circuit design; Performance Improvement; Real time operating system software design; Windows 3.x, 95, and NT, DOS, and other O/S software and driver design [Xilinx, Altera, FPGA]
preview: http://www.dinigroup.com/ - news
- Portable logic analyzer, PC-Hosted logicanalyzers, I2C bus analyzer, disassembler plug-ins, high and level language support. The GoLogic is a compact, powerful logic analyzer that quickly debugs digital electronic designs. Our C/C++ Display Plug-Ins display data captured from an embedded microprocessor processor using the original, high-level source code.
preview: http://www.nci-usa.com/ - news
- Dynalith Systems Co., Ltd.
- Dynalith Systems provides innovative verification solutions that include functional & behavioral level verification, cost-effective HW accelerator, and virtual prototyping: iNTUITION for prototyping and acceleration, iPROVE for acceleration and virtual prototyping, and iTUTOR and iNCITE for education/training. WIth these solutions, design in FPGA can be run along with HDL simulator, high-level language (C/C++, SystemC, Matlab, Simulink)...
preview: http://www.dynalith.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.