Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Arium is a leading supplier of JTAG-based emulators, in-circuit emulators and debuggers to the embedded development market. Our product line supports ARM and Intel processors including ARM, TI OMAP, Xscale, Itanium, Xeon, Pentium II/III/4 and Celeron. Throughout the industry, our products debug embedded applications, BIOS, device drivers, and Linux and other OS kernels. [ARM/Pentium development tools, Intel Atom]
preview: http://www.arium.com/ - news
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The Embedded Systems Division helps developers accelerate product time-to-market in a wide range of embedded applications. Mentor's full-featured Nucleus Real Time OS incorporates services including real time kernel, networking, graphics, file system, USB and secure communications, complemented by EDGE developer suite including Eclipse-based IDE, optimized compilers, debuggers, profiler and simulation environment. [FPGA, ASIC, Embedded, RTOS, PCB]
preview: hhttp://www.mentor.com/ - news
- Micro Digital, Inc.
- Micro Digital produces the modular SMX RTOS consisting of the high-performance smx Kernel, smxNS TCP/IP networking products, with add-on packages such as SNMP and WebServer, smxFS FAT file system, smxFFS flash file system, smxUSBH USB host stack, smxUSBD USB device stack, and smxUSBO USB OTG. SMX products are delivered ready to run on most ColdFires, ARM, PowerPC, and x86 processors. SMX software products are fully integrated with Code...
preview: http://www.smxinfo.com/ - news
- SYSGO AG
- SYSGO provides operating system technology, middleware, and software services for the real-time and embedded market. A differentiating capability of SYSGO is the Safe and Secure Virtualization platform PikeOS, a paravirtualization OS which is built upon a small, fast, and safe micro kernel. It supports the co-existence of independent operating system personalities on a single platform, including ELinOS, SYSGO's embedded Linux distribution....
preview: http://www.sysgo.com/ - news
- Open Kernel Labs
- Open Kernel Labs (OK Labs) is the leading global provider of embedded virtualization software for mobile phones and broadband internet devices. Backed by the largest, independent team of microkernel developers, OK Labs delivers OKL4, an embedded hypervisor offering the highest performance combined with strong protection and security features.
preview: http://www.ok-labs.com/ - news
- SEGGER develops and distributes software development tools and ANSI ''C'' software components (middleware) for embedded systems. Main products are emWin a universal graphic software and GUI, embOS a small royalty-free realtime kernel, emFile a FAT12/16/32 compatible Filesystem for embedded applications, emUSB designed to work on any embedded system with USB device controller and J-Link the JTAG emulator for ARM cores. [RTOS, MS430]
preview: http://www.segger.com/ - news
- McObject LLC
- McObject's eXtremeDB is a real-time embedded database system for smart devices. With editions including In-Memory Database System (IMDS), Cluster, Fusion (hybrid in-memory/on-disk storage), High Availability, Transaction Logging, Kernel Mode, 64-bit and SQL, eXtremeDB supports innovation in consumer electronics, telecom/networking, automation, defense and other embedded software. McObject also offers the Perst embedded DBMS for Java and .NET.
preview: http://www.mcobject.com/ - news
- EBSnet, Inc.
- EBSnet offers a high performance real time operating system (RTOS), a TCP-IP network stack, a full suite of Application Protocol, a powerful HTML-based embedded GUI SDK, a Web browser, an SDK for UPnP certified devices, CIFS/SMB protocol, 802.11 wireless support, a portable DOS/WIN9X compatible file system with real time extensions and FailSafe support, and a CD ROM file system. EBSnet products feature Extreme Portability to any kernel, any...
preview: http://www.ebsnetinc.com/ - news
- B Labs is a high-tech startup company specializing in embedded virtualization solutions. B Labs team consists of engineers with strong technical skills on virtualization, kernel design, Linux and the ARM® architecture. Our primary solution, Codezero® Embedded Hypervisor provides secure isolation and co-existence of baremetal and Linux applications on the same hardware platform. Here are some of the benefits that...
- NET Microframework
- The .NET Micro Framework is an innovative development and execution environment for resource-constrained devices. Its fully integrated Visual Studio experience brings a reliable and productive development system to the embedded world. [RTOS, Kernel]
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.