Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- VDC Research
- VDC is a technology market research and strategy firm. Recent Embedded reports cover VME, PCI, cPCI, PC104, PC104+, PMC and ISA boards, Blades, Switch Fabrics Computers-on-Modules, CPUs and Chipsets. Software market research covers Java, Linux, Databases, Real Time OSs, Tools for - Software Development , Design Automation , Test Automation and Market Statistics/Trends.
preview: http://www.vdcresearch.com/ - news
- Coverity, Inc.
- Coverity, Inc. is a software engineering company focused on developing a better way to build software. Coverity Prevent (Software Quality System) SQS is the leading automated approach to identifying and resolving the most critical defects in C, C++ and Java source code. By providing a complete understanding of your build environment, source code, and development process, Prevent SQS sets the standard for enabling high-quality software.
preview: http://www.coverity.com/ - news
- McObject LLC
- McObject's eXtremeDB is a real-time embedded database system for smart devices. With editions including In-Memory Database System (IMDS), Cluster, Fusion (hybrid in-memory/on-disk storage), High Availability, Transaction Logging, Kernel Mode, 64-bit and SQL, eXtremeDB supports innovation in consumer electronics, telecom/networking, automation, defense and other embedded software. McObject also offers the Perst embedded DBMS for Java and .NET.
preview: http://www.mcobject.com/ - news
- Real Time Logic
- Imsys Technologies AB
- Imsys AB designs and supplies networked microprocessor and module solutions to OEMs in the market of Embedded Control and Telematic systems. Imsys' technology for reconfigurable microprocessor cores enables cost effective integration of connectivity to machines or entire plants, as well as to field devices located outside the main facilities, providing remote control, monitoring and optimization of such assets. [C, JAVA]
preview: http://www.imsystech.com/ - news
- ProSyst Software AG
- ProSyst is an OSGi and Java pioneer. The company is entirely focussed on open standards technology and actively involved in helping to create the OSGi Service Platform Specifications R1 - R4 (JSR-232). ProSyst offers products and services for all vertical markets that use OSGi technology, such as Mobile Devices, Smart Home, Automotive, Enterprise and Industrial applications.
preview: http://www.prosyst.com/ - news
- Industrial Smart Software Technology (IS2T)
- IS2T is a software editor specialized in Object Oriented / Java technologies for embedded systems. IS2T solutions address companies involved in software design for embedded systems using microprocessors from 8-bit to 32-bit+ architecture flavors. IS2T provides a broad range of Java platforms for a wide variety of vertical markets such as communication, digital consumer, automotive, medical, industrial control, metering and building automation.
preview: http://www.is2t.com/ - news
- aicas GmbH
- aicas provides Java technology for realtime and safety critical embedded applications. The realtime Java implementation JamaicaVM uses the most advanced runtime system technology to combine deterministic execution with highest runtime performance. It is an ideal development environment for demanding applications in areas such as industrial automation, aerospace, military, and telecommunications.
preview: http://www.aicas.com/ - news
- Feabhas is a professional training company offering courses for real-time embedded system developers. Recognizing that real-time embedded development requires engineers to have specialist skills not taught in standard MIS training courses, Feabhas courses cover topics such as: * C++ * UML * C * Embedded Linux * Java * TCP/IP * RTOS * MISRA-C * TCP/IP * SNMP * UML * WDM Driver Devlopment * Microsoft Embedded * etc...
preview: http://www.feabhas.com/ - news
- aJile Systems
- aJile develops, manufactures and markets low-power, full-time direct execution Java technology processors and systems. The company's products are used in mobile devices, information appliances, networked industrial controllers and automotive products. Produces JNIB Netwirk Edge Controllers for M2M Applications.
preview: http://www.ajile.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.