Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Forward Concepts
- A consulting firm concerned with electronics market research and strategic product planning. The company's foundation is in microelectronics, computers, communications and multimedia. Its staff has strong market expertise in products based on digital signal processing (DSP) technology -- including digital audio, digital wireless, global positioning systems (GPS), analog modems, cable modems, xDSL, IP Telephony (VoIP) and multimedia.
preview: http://www.fwdconcepts.com/ - news
- RC MODULE, Research Center 'Module'
- RC Module is a leading Moscow-based fabless semiconductor company which designs high-end RISC/DSP processor cores, high-performance mixed-signal SoC, embedded computers and application software for video image processing. RC Module also provides system level design service for telecommunication satellites, automotive and Intelligent Transport applications. [GPS, MIL-1553B, Vector, Matrix, DSP, RISC]
preview: http://www.module.ru/ - news
- Tri-M Systems and Engineering
- Tri-M Technologies Inc. develops power solutions and single board computers for embedded applications. Tri-M designs solutions to withstand harsh environments where exposure to shock, vibration, dust, moisture and extreme temperatures can impede the performance of all but the most rugged systems. Products include DC-to-DC converters, CPU boards, hardened PC enclosures, I/O modules, GPS products, and development boards.
preview: http://www.tri-m.com/ - news
- Diamond Point International
- Diamond Point is committed to the Open Systems philosophy and has maintained a portfolio of standards based products, both de facto and formally IEEE recognised. Products can be broken down into hardware groups containing core-computing technologies, which include ETX, PC/104, DIMM-PC, PCMCIA, PC/Industrial PC, compactPCI, VME and accessories comprising disks, cables, flat panels, monitors, and keyboards. Global Positioning (GPS) is an area...
preview: http://www.dpie.com/ - news
- LuStone Technology
- LuStone Technology, Inc. is a Silicon Valley company that specializes in developing and manufacturing Embedded System products including Inertial Navigation System (INS), Inertial Navigation System and Global Positioning System Integration Unit (INS/GPS), vibration Micro-Sensors, Switched Reluctance Motor (SRM) and SRM Controller Drivers. LuStone Technology also supplies Vibrating Micro Motors (VMM) to cell phone industry and for other...
- Brandywine Communications
- Brandywine Communications is the premier supplier of GPS and time code based precision time and frequency products. Our product list includes timing plug-ins for VME, PCI, PC/104, PC104Plus, PMC, CPCI, VXI and ISA form factors, GPS and IRIG synchronized Network Time Servers, Disciplined Oscillators, Time and Frequency Systems including dual redundant, Displays and Time Code equipment. [NTP, Network Time Protocol]
- Sequoia Communications
- Sequoia Communications is a fabless semiconductor company focusing on multimode RF solutions. The company uniquely integrates different modes using a common architecture on a single chip enabling effective communications across multiple wireless standards including GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, GPS, WiMax and more. Single-chip RF transceivers developed using Sequoia Communications' innovative approach and FullSpectra architecture will set new...
preview: http://www.sequoiacommunications.com/ - news
- Symmetricom is the world leader in generation, synchronization and distribution of precise time and frequency signals. 20,000 kilometers over the earth, Symmetricom products are at work, providing the precise time, frequency and synchronization signals required by a network of GPS satellites. Around the globe, the international timescale is set to sub atomic precision using Symmetricom frequency reference. Our timing solutions are (IEEE 1588)
preview: http://www.symmetricom.com/ - news
- Modtronix Engineering
- Motronix Engineering specializes in providing modular hardware and software solutions for the electronic industry. Our MicroX product range focuses on the PIC microcontroller from Microchip. We also provide customized software and hardware solutions. Products include: CAN Bus, Components, Connectors, Development kits, Ethernet, GPS, Hardware, I/O Modules, LCD & PLED Displays, Microcontrollers, PIC H-Series Boards, PIC MicroX Boards,...
- Spark Fun Electronics
- Spark Fun Electronics is an emerging resource for the latest hard-to-source hardware and development boards for microcontrollers, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM cellular, sensor systems, and instructional resources. Spark Fun helps the students and researchers of the world to create proof-of-concept gadgets quickly and cheaply. [PCB]
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.