Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc. (BDTI)
- Independent technology analysis firm that serves the embedded processing industry with performance-oriented benchmarks, consulting, and engineering services for chips, software, and algorithms. BDTI also provides its customers with world-class, specialized engineering services in design consulting and software optimization. [DSP, FPGA]
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The Embedded Systems Division helps developers accelerate product time-to-market in a wide range of embedded applications. Mentor's full-featured Nucleus Real Time OS incorporates services including real time kernel, networking, graphics, file system, USB and secure communications, complemented by EDGE developer suite including Eclipse-based IDE, optimized compilers, debuggers, profiler and simulation environment. [FPGA, ASIC, Embedded, RTOS, PCB]
preview: hhttp://www.mentor.com/ - news
- Innovative Integration
- Innovative Integration provides state-of-the-art, applied, data acquisition and digital signal processing solutions to a wide spectrum of industries. Products cover the full spectrum of real-time systems: PC-based real-time data acquisition, DSP-based signal processing and hardware-assisted (FPGA) signal processing. Custom designs are offered to OEM seeking an optimum price/performance balance. Platforms supported: PCI, CPCI, PXI [C++]
- Altera's FPGAs, CPLDs, ASICs, and processor solutions enable embedded systems architects and designers to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines programmable technology with design software, tools, and IP that provides advantages over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs.
preview: http://www.altera.com/ - news
- BittWare, Inc.
- For almost two decades, BittWare has been the leading designer and manufacturer of ruggedizable and commercial, hybrid (FPGA+DSP) and FPGA-computing, digital signal processing board-level solutions. Based on Altera's line of high-density FPGAs, Analog Devices' line of floating-point DSPs, and TI's DSPs, BittWare's products provide innovative COTS and application-specific solutions for high-performance, real-time signal processing and I/O...
preview: http://www.bittware.com/ - news
- The Mathworks
- Developer of technical computing and Model-Based Design software for engineers and scientists in industry, government, and education. With an extensive product set based on MATLAB® and Simulink®, The MathWorks provides software and services to solve challenging problems and accelerate innovation in automotive, aerospace, communications, financial services, biotechnology, electronics, instrumentation, process, and other ... [FPGA, EDA]
preview: http://www.mathworks.com/ - news
- Pentek, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, designs COTS digital signal processing (DSP), software radio, FPGA and data acquisition commercial and conduction-cooled boards, systems and recording instruments for VME, cPCI, PCI, PCIe, PMC, VXS, VPX and XMC.
preview: http://www.pentek.com/ - news
- Supplier of complete programmable logic solutions, including advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores, and unparalleled field engineering support. [FPGA, PLD, Programmable Logic]
preview: http://www.xilinx.com/ - news
- MEN Micro, Inc.
- Products » CompactPCI®/Express » VMEbus » System-On-Modules » Busless & Stand-Alone » PC/104 » I/O Boards » Systems & Components » PMC, XMC, PC-MIP® » M-Module Mezzanines » Product Catalogs Technologies » Intel® Processors » PowerPC® Processors » Fieldbus Networks » Analog & Binary I/O » User I/O in FPGA » Rugged Electronics
preview: http://www.menmicro.com/ - news
- TEK Microsystems, Inc.
- TEK Microsystems, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of advanced high-performance FPGA based sensor I/O processing products for embedded real-time computing systems. The comprehensive product line includes advanced ADC/DAC interfaces, complete data acquisition and data recording/storage systems, digital I/O XMC/PMC modules as well as advanced signal processing systems. These products are used in real-time systems...
preview: http://www.tekmicro.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.