e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Arium is a leading supplier of JTAG-based emulators, in-circuit emulators and debuggers to the embedded development market. Our product line supports ARM and Intel processors including ARM, TI OMAP, Xscale, Itanium, Xeon, Pentium II/III/4 and Celeron. Throughout the industry, our products debug embedded applications, BIOS, device drivers, and Linux and other OS kernels. [ARM/Pentium development tools, Intel Atom]
preview: http://www.arium.com/ - news
- Ashling Microsystems Ltd.
- Developers and manufacturers of tools for embedded applications such as 8, 16 and 32-bit Microprocessor Development Systems, Source Level Debuggers, Software Quality Assurance Tools and Smart Card Development Systems. Support for most popular microcontroller families including 80C51, Smart Card Controllers, DECT, TV, XA, and 66K. Most of the 32-bit cores such as ARC, ARM, MIPS are supported on new 'Universal' range of 'Scalable' emulators.
preview: http://www.ashling.com/ - news
- Aldec Inc.
- Aldec(r) Corporation, established in 1984, is an industry-leader in RTL Simulation and Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Aldec is committed to delivering performance verification products with the best ROI for Government, Military/Aerospace Telecommunications, Consumer Products and Wireless markets. Aldec offers a patented technology suite including: RTL Design, RTL Simulators, Design Rule Checking, In-circuit Logic Emulators,...
preview: http://www.aldec.com/ - news
- Logic Technology
- Offers complete Development Environments, like I.D.E., In-Circuit-Emulators, JTAG Run Control, Debuggers, Compilers, and Performance Analyzers. Specialize in Interconnect Solutions, as well as Analyze and Test Systems such as Boundary Scan, and Protocol Analyzers. Offer a complete range of off-the-shelf Embedded Software products like Real Time Operating Systems, BIOS, main memory databases, Flash management software, and embedded TCP/IP. [RTOS]
- SEGGER develops and distributes software development tools and ANSI ''C'' software components (middleware) for embedded systems. Main products are emWin a universal graphic software and GUI, embOS a small royalty-free realtime kernel, emFile a FAT12/16/32 compatible Filesystem for embedded applications, emUSB designed to work on any embedded system with USB device controller and J-Link the JTAG emulator for ARM cores. [RTOS, MS430]
preview: http://www.segger.com/ - news
- Raisonance designs and sells a variety of Microprocessor Development Systems, including Compilers, Simulators, High Level Language Debuggers, Real Time Operating Systems, Integrated Development Environment, Evaluation Boards and In-Circuit Debuggers & Programmers for common market architectures such as 8051, uPSD, ST7, STR7, STR9, ST6, Smart Card products and also tools for Soc.
preview: http://www.raisonance.com/ - news
- The MicroControllerShop
- Carries a large selection of development tools: Evaluation Boards, Emulators, Debuggers, Programmers, C-compilers and Simulators for ARM; 8051; Atmel AVR; Microchip PIC; Freescale Coldfire, HC08, HC11 and HC12; ST Microelectronics ST5 and ST7; TI MSP430, embedded ethernet and web server starter kits, proto-typing boards, emulator accessories, pin adapters, pin converters and many other microcontroller manufacturers and architectures.
- P&E Micro Computer Systems
- Provides development tools for a variety of Motorola processors, such as PowerPC, ColdFire, 683xx, HC16, HC(S)12, HC11, HCS08, HC08, and HC05. Products include: Stand-Alone Programmers, In-Circuit Debuggers, Flash/EEPROM Programmers, Simulators, Integrated Development Environments, and BDM Interface Cables, as well as development boards and kits.
preview: http://www.pemicro.com/ - news
- ImageCraft's ANSI C tools offer quality code generation wrapped in an easy-to-use modern GUI Development Environment. In addition to our C tools, we offer a line of debuggers and hardware development tools through partnerships with other companies. For hardware, besides carrying microcontroller development boards, we carry the USB08 board for the HC08, CANDIP kits (CAN for the AVR), the Atmel ICE-200 In Circuit Emulator. [CPU12, MSP43, MSP43X]
preview: http://www.imagecraft.com/ - news
- Cosmic Software, Inc.
- Cosmic Software products and support services are designed to meet the demanding needs of embedded systems developers. Products include: IDE, C compiler, assembler, simulators, Flash programmers and real-time debuggers for emulators, BDM and monitors. Supported targets include Freescale's HC05, HC08/HCS08, HC11, HC12/S12, S12X/XGATE, HC16, 68300, 56800, MPC56xx - Infineon's C166, XC166 and STMicroelectronic's ST7, STM8, ST10 and Super10.
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.