e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Texas Instruments
- Designed to make the world smart, healthy, safe, green and fun, Texas Instruments' (NYSE: TXN) solves customers problems through a complete portfolio of embedded processors with industry-leading signal processing, analog and software solutions. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 25 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.
preview: http://www.ti.com/ - news
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc. (BDTI)
- Independent technology analysis firm that serves the embedded processing industry with performance-oriented benchmarks, consulting, and engineering services for chips, software, and algorithms. BDTI also provides its customers with world-class, specialized engineering services in design consulting and software optimization. [DSP, FPGA]
- Unicoi Systems, Inc.
- Unicoi Systems is a leading provider of VoIP and multimedia software and reference designs to developers and OEMs. Unicoi' s Fusion software includes the world's most widely deployed TCP/IP stack, a license free RTOS, voice capabilities, a web services suite with embedded browser, a flash file system and a security suite. [ARM, Blackfin, DSP, PowerPC]
preview: http://www.unicoi.com/ - news
- Pentek, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, designs COTS digital signal processing (DSP), software radio, FPGA and data acquisition commercial and conduction-cooled boards, systems and recording instruments for VME, cPCI, PCI, PCIe, PMC, VXS, VPX and XMC.
preview: http://www.pentek.com/ - news
- XMOS Semiconductor
- XMOS is the leader in event-driven processors(tm) for digital electronics. XMOS event-driven processors (tm) are high performance, predictable, processors. They allow complete systems to be implemented in software using interface, DSP and control code. XMOS is an enabling technology for the Open Source Hardware community. Designs, including USB, Ethernet, and SD-RAM controllers are available in an ever-expanding library of open source...
preview: http://www.xmos.com/ - news
- RC MODULE, Research Center 'Module'
- RC Module is a leading Moscow-based fabless semiconductor company which designs high-end RISC/DSP processor cores, high-performance mixed-signal SoC, embedded computers and application software for video image processing. RC Module also provides system level design service for telecommunication satellites, automotive and Intelligent Transport applications. [GPS, MIL-1553B, Vector, Matrix, DSP, RISC]
preview: http://www.module.ru/ - news
- Code Confidence Ltd.
- Code Confidence delivers class-leading software development tools, training and consulting, enabling embedded software engineers to realise consistently high levels of productivity. The Code Confidence Tools for eCos provide a fully-integrated development environment for eCos application developers, based on the award-winning Eclipse development platform and incorporating ThreadSpy thread-aware debugging technology. [ IDE, RTOS, CDT,...
preview: http://www.codeconfidence.com/ - news
- Sundance Multiprocessor Technology
- Sundance is the leading supplier and manufacturer of advanced digital signal processing (DSP) and reconfigurable FPGA systems. Sundance modular and customisable COTS hardware and software systems are easy to reconfigure to suit all high-speed I/O and signal processing applications, enabling the rapid prototyping and development of embedded systems. Designers and manufacturers, all depend on the flexibility of Sundance's mixed DSP+FPGA...
preview: http://www.sundance.com/ - news
- DSP Group
- DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a leading global provider of wireless chipset solutions for converged communications at home. Delivering system solutions that combine semiconductors and software with reference designs, DSP Group enables consumer electronics (CE) manufacturers to cost-effectively develop new revenue-generating applications with fast time to market. At the forefront of semiconductor innovation and operational excellence for...
preview: http://www.dspg.com/ - news
- CMX Systems, Inc.
- CMX Systems' core business is to develop and support real-time, multi-tasking operating systems (RTOS), TCP/IP stacks, Flash File Systems, USB stacks, and CANopen protocols for a wide variety of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcomputers, microprocessors, and digital signal processors. The company's embedded software comes with full source code, is royalty-free, and supports more than 50 processor families and over 30 C-compiler vendors.
preview: http://www.cmx.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.