Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Arium is a leading supplier of JTAG-based emulators, in-circuit emulators and debuggers to the embedded development market. Our product line supports ARM and Intel processors including ARM, TI OMAP, Xscale, Itanium, Xeon, Pentium II/III/4 and Celeron. Throughout the industry, our products debug embedded applications, BIOS, device drivers, and Linux and other OS kernels. [ARM/Pentium development tools, Intel Atom]
preview: http://www.arium.com/ - news
- National Semiconductor Corporation
- National Semiconductor creates high-value analog devices and subsystems. National's leading-edge products include power management circuits, display drivers, audio and operational amplifiers, communication interface products and data conversion solutions. National's key markets include wireless handsets, communications infrastructure, displays and a variety of broad electronics markets, including medical, automotive and industrial...
preview: http://www.national.com/ - news
- Jungo Software Technologies, Inc.
- Jungo's wide range of and solutions, covers all aspects of software/hardware connectivity process. Our offerings includes tools and solutions for: USB driver development, PCI driver development, embedded USB software solution, USB testing and USB validation tool (offering a USB certification & USB compliance tests and reporting), PC USB Communication Drivers, Windows CE virtual com port, CDC ECM driver, CDC ACM driver, USB to serial driver...
preview: http://www.jungo.com/ - news
- EMAC, Inc.
- Since 1984, EMAC, Inc. has provided customers worldwide with custom hardware, software and manufacturing. EMAC's custom services include Digital and Analog Hardware Design, BIOS adaptation, Operating System integration (Windows CE, XP Embedded, Linux and Real Time Linux), driver development and software application development. In addition, EMAC offers a comprehensive line of products and services that include Single Board Computers...
preview: http://www.emacinc.com/ - news
- LuStone Technology
- LuStone Technology, Inc. is a Silicon Valley company that specializes in developing and manufacturing Embedded System products including Inertial Navigation System (INS), Inertial Navigation System and Global Positioning System Integration Unit (INS/GPS), vibration Micro-Sensors, Switched Reluctance Motor (SRM) and SRM Controller Drivers. LuStone Technology also supplies Vibrating Micro Motors (VMM) to cell phone industry and for other...
- Dini Group
- The Dini Group brings extensive knowledge and expertise to the following areas: ASIC and FPGA Designs; Design Cost Reduction; Embedded systems hardware and software design; Hardware Description Languages: AHDL, VHDL and Verilog; High Speed digital, analog, and integrated circuit design; Performance Improvement; Real time operating system software design; Windows 3.x, 95, and NT, DOS, and other O/S software and driver design [Xilinx, Altera, FPGA]
preview: http://www.dinigroup.com/ - news
- Feabhas is a professional training company offering courses for real-time embedded system developers. Recognizing that real-time embedded development requires engineers to have specialist skills not taught in standard MIS training courses, Feabhas courses cover topics such as: * C++ * UML * C * Embedded Linux * Java * TCP/IP * RTOS * MISRA-C * TCP/IP * SNMP * UML * WDM Driver Devlopment * Microsoft Embedded * etc...
preview: http://www.feabhas.com/ - news
- For more than a decade, datronic has been providing solid high-quality Windows device driver engineering. Offshore capacities in Manila, Philippines make us a highly attractive and competitive driver development partner worldwide. By offering public and private on-site training courses, we share our knowledge, experience, and commitment to Windows driver development with our customers.
- Embedded Access Inc.
- Embedded Access provides technical support services, custom engineering, and licensing for a suite of embedded software products based on the MQX RTOS. We provide full support for Freescale's ColdFire, Power Quicc I, II, and IIpro CPUs. Our scope of support and services spans from low level drivers to application development. We have been involved with MQX since inception and have 30+ man years of experience with MQX and related products.
- Original Design Manufacturer dedicated to providing high quality ARM core based industrial Computer-on-Module,Single Board Computer and Evaluation board, Boardcon has been developing embedded computing solutions for the OEM market over 5 years.The services are hardware design, driver development, BSP porting and BSP development. On the operating system side Boardcon specializes in Windows CE and Linux. Our commitment to excellent products,...
preview: http://www.armdesigner.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.