Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
e-clips news alerts by keyword
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > >
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- WinSystems designs and manufactures single board computers and expansion cards that function as embedded PC's in OEM and industrial applications. Our product lines include PC/104, PC/104-Plus, EBX, EPIC, STD Bus and stand alone computer technologies. We also provide development kits for DOS, Linux, Windows CE and Windows XP Embedded to aid customers in the product designs. Our Application Engineers are available to review your PC/104 and...
preview: http://www.winsystems.com/ - news
- The company taskit develops components and modules for Embedded of system as well as complete units, e.g. the Handheld PC MODOS, the PANEL PC and minicPc at present the MICROPC, as sub-micro DOS PC, is thus as the at present smallest DOS-PC on the market, in the development. Products fit varied applications including data logging, measurement, and inventory management. [Linux, sbc, 386]
preview: http://www.taskit.de/en/ - news
- JK microsystems, Inc.
- A comprehensive line of x86 single-board computers, peripherals and accessories easily integrate DOS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, I/O, serial port communications and control capabilities into embedded data acquisition, industrial technology or networking applications. The hardware offers flexibility in different applications, while providing the ease of quick development by programming in various software environments such as C, C/C++,... [PPP, SBC, USB]
preview: http://www.jkmicro.com/ - news
- EBSnet, Inc.
- EBSnet offers a high performance real time operating system (RTOS), a TCP-IP network stack, a full suite of Application Protocol, a powerful HTML-based embedded GUI SDK, a Web browser, an SDK for UPnP certified devices, CIFS/SMB protocol, 802.11 wireless support, a portable DOS/WIN9X compatible file system with real time extensions and FailSafe support, and a CD ROM file system. EBSnet products feature Extreme Portability to any kernel, any...
preview: http://www.ebsnetinc.com/ - news
- Dini Group
- The Dini Group brings extensive knowledge and expertise to the following areas: ASIC and FPGA Designs; Design Cost Reduction; Embedded systems hardware and software design; Hardware Description Languages: AHDL, VHDL and Verilog; High Speed digital, analog, and integrated circuit design; Performance Improvement; Real time operating system software design; Windows 3.x, 95, and NT, DOS, and other O/S software and driver design [Xilinx, Altera, FPGA]
preview: http://www.dinigroup.com/ - news
- Octagon Systems
- A leader in rugged PCs with embedded software. Octagon targets markets that demand high reliability, wide temperature range and immunity to shock/vibration. Products range from PC/104 to full featured SBCs that can be customized for specific applications. Embedded operating systems include DOS, QNX, Linux, Windows CE.NET and Embedded XP. In 2005 Octagon innovated a new design of CORE systems that offer out of the box solutions for...
preview: http://www.octagonsystems.com/ - news
- The concept of ExpressPCB is to make designing electronics with printed circuit boards easy, fast, inexpensive and fun. Before now, this has not been the case for several reasons. PCB layout software previously available has largely fallen into two groups. The software in the first group is typically priced under $500. Reviewing these packages, one generally finds Windows applications converted from, or inspired by DOS based user interfaces....
- EldoS Corporation focuses on developing security, communication and driver-based software solutions. The software offered by EldoS Corporation is used in over 70 countries on 5 continents by a number of small to large-scale companies and organizations, including financial institutes and military. Key product families include: SecureBlackbox - software component suite for data security and encryption Callback File System - software...
preview: http://www.eldos.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.