e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Ashling Microsystems Ltd.
- Developers and manufacturers of tools for embedded applications such as 8, 16 and 32-bit Microprocessor Development Systems, Source Level Debuggers, Software Quality Assurance Tools and Smart Card Development Systems. Support for most popular microcontroller families including 80C51, Smart Card Controllers, DECT, TV, XA, and 66K. Most of the 32-bit cores such as ARC, ARM, MIPS are supported on new 'Universal' range of 'Scalable' emulators.
preview: http://www.ashling.com/ - news
- Supplier of complete programmable logic solutions, including advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores, and unparalleled field engineering support. [FPGA, PLD, Programmable Logic]
preview: http://www.xilinx.com/ - news
- RC MODULE, Research Center 'Module'
- RC Module is a leading Moscow-based fabless semiconductor company which designs high-end RISC/DSP processor cores, high-performance mixed-signal SoC, embedded computers and application software for video image processing. RC Module also provides system level design service for telecommunication satellites, automotive and Intelligent Transport applications. [GPS, MIL-1553B, Vector, Matrix, DSP, RISC]
preview: http://www.module.ru/ - news
- Elliptic Technologies, Inc.
- Headquartered in Ottawa, Elliptic provides semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores and software for secure communications ranging from low power to multi-gigabit per second implementations. Elliptic SIP cores enable system-on-chip designers to efficiently balance power, performance and silicon area in complex security-based systems. [Network security, IPSEC, Middleware]
preview: http://www.ellipticsemi.com/ - news
- CAST, Inc.
- CAST provides a better IP experience for ASIC & FPGA designers by offering proven cores & platform IP products, less risk, and superior support. We feature the industry's best video & image compression cores (incl. H.264 & JPEG 2000); we're the leading supplier of 8051 IP; and we offer the memory controllers, interfaces, and other cores--even full platforms--needed for quicker system development.
preview: http://www.cast-inc.com/ - news
- SEGGER develops and distributes software development tools and ANSI ''C'' software components (middleware) for embedded systems. Main products are emWin a universal graphic software and GUI, embOS a small royalty-free realtime kernel, emFile a FAT12/16/32 compatible Filesystem for embedded applications, emUSB designed to work on any embedded system with USB device controller and J-Link the JTAG emulator for ARM cores. [RTOS, MS430]
preview: http://www.segger.com/ - news
- Infineon Technologies Inc.
- Infineon Technologies is a leading provider of 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers for industrial control, automotive, and general purpose embedded applications, supported by a rich infrastructure of tools and programmer experience. Embedded system-on-chip product engineers also can license Infineon's 16- and 32-bit MCU cores for high-integration designs. [C166, TriCore, C500, CAN, RF]
preview: http://www.infineon.com/ - news
- The World's largest PCI IP core vendor, PLDA designs and sells a wide range of FPGA and ASIC interfacing solutions for USB, PCI, PCI-X and PCI Express. We provide complete solutions to a global market, including IP cores, hardware, software, consulting services, and comprehensive technical support provided directly by the IP designers.
preview: http://www.plda.com/ - news
- Jacyl Technology
- Jacyl Technology is a developer and supplier of PC/104 FPGA boards, PC/104 CPLD boards, FPGA cores, and custom design solutions.
preview: http://www.jacyltechnology.com/ - news
- Develops and licenses configurable, pre-integrated, and pre-verified SOC platforms and silicon-proven IP cores for embedded designs. Target applications include communications, storage, multimedia and consumer electronics. The company offers base technology platforms for today's popular embedded processors as well as highly integrated application-specific platforms. [MSSP, System-on-chip, MIPS, ARM, SATA, IDE]
preview: http://www.palmchip.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.