e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM's comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, 3D processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity...
preview: http://www.arm.com/ - news
- Mocana secures the Internet of Things - the 20 billion non-PC devices that are increasingly connecting to networks across every sector of our economy including Smartphones, Datacom, Smartgrid, Federal, Consumer and Medical. Mocana is developing the industry's only device-independent Smart Device Security platform that secures all aspects of IP addressable devices as well as the information, applications and services that run on them. Keywo...
preview: http://www.mocana.com/ - news
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor is a global leader in the design and manufacture of embedded semiconductors for the automotive, consumer, industrial, networking and wireless markets. Our unparalleled portfolio of power management solutions, microprocessors, microcontrollers, sensors, radio frequency semiconductors, analog and mixed signal circuits and software technologies are embedded in products used around the world.[68K, ColdFire, 68HC, PowerPC,...
preview: http://www.freescale.com/ - news
- Provides engineers and designers with semiconductors and software that deliver better sensory experiences for mobile communications, consumer electronics, security applications, contactless payment and connectivity, and in-car entertainment and networking. NXP's 'vibrant media technologies' allow consumers to enjoy better sensory experiences: brilliant images, crisp clear sound... [contactless, RFID, ARM, 8051]
preview: http://www.nxp.com/ - news
- AppliedMicro is a global leader in Energy Conscious Computing and Communications solutions for Datacenter, Telecom, Enterprise and Consumer Applications and SMB applications. AppliedMicro provides SoCs that reduce power consumtion without sacrificing performance.
preview: http://www.appliedmicro.com/ - news
- IAR Systems
- IAR Systems is the world's leading supplier of software tools for embedded systems that enable large and small companies to develop premium products based on 8-, 16-, and 32-bit microcontrollers, mainly in the areas of industrial automation, medical devices, consumer electronics and automotive products. IAR Systems has an extensive network of partners and cooperates with the world's leading semiconductor vendors. (power debugging, C/C++...
preview: http://www.iar.com/ - news
- Aldec Inc.
- Aldec(r) Corporation, established in 1984, is an industry-leader in RTL Simulation and Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Aldec is committed to delivering performance verification products with the best ROI for Government, Military/Aerospace Telecommunications, Consumer Products and Wireless markets. Aldec offers a patented technology suite including: RTL Design, RTL Simulators, Design Rule Checking, In-circuit Logic Emulators,...
preview: http://www.aldec.com/ - news
- Renesas Electronics
- For the Automotive, Mobile, Digital Consumer, Industrial and PC/AV markets, Renesas has an extensive line of MCU / MPU-based semiconductor solutions.
preview: http://www.renesas.com/ - news
- Atmel Corp.
- Atmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets....
preview: http://www.atmel.com/ - news
- McObject LLC
- McObject's eXtremeDB is a real-time embedded database system for smart devices. With editions including In-Memory Database System (IMDS), Cluster, Fusion (hybrid in-memory/on-disk storage), High Availability, Transaction Logging, Kernel Mode, 64-bit and SQL, eXtremeDB supports innovation in consumer electronics, telecom/networking, automation, defense and other embedded software. McObject also offers the Perst embedded DBMS for Java and .NET.
preview: http://www.mcobject.com/ - news
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.