e-clips news alerts by keyword
Free Embedded Systems
News by Keyword
Cool, free stuff!
| || |
results ("best" results first...) > > next
filter by: adv & 5 star co's | 4 star co's | 3 star co's | 2 star co's | non-rated
- Express Logic, Inc.
- Develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetX TCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, and FileX® embedded file system for embedded applications. ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 500 million products based on ThreadX. Express Logic's new TraceX graphical real-time event trace utility and BenchX Eclipse-based IDE with GNU tools, provide embedded developers with low-cost tools that help them get products to market fast. [ARM, ARC, PowerPC, XScale, ColdFire, 68K, 386, Hitachi H8, SuperH, SH, StarCore, SHARC, BlackFin, MicroBlaze, embedded, RTOS, USB stack, royalty-free, microcontroller, Eclipse, GNU, Low-cost]
preview: http://www.rtos.com/eg3_company.asp - news
- Micro Digital, Inc.
- Micro Digital produces the modular SMX RTOS consisting of the high-performance smx Kernel, smxNS TCP/IP networking products, with add-on packages such as SNMP and WebServer, smxFS FAT file system, smxFFS flash file system, smxUSBH USB host stack, smxUSBD USB device stack, and smxUSBO USB OTG. SMX products are delivered ready to run on most ColdFires, ARM, PowerPC, and x86 processors. SMX software products are fully integrated with Code...
preview: http://www.smxinfo.com/ - news
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor is a global leader in the design and manufacture of embedded semiconductors for the automotive, consumer, industrial, networking and wireless markets. Our unparalleled portfolio of power management solutions, microprocessors, microcontrollers, sensors, radio frequency semiconductors, analog and mixed signal circuits and software technologies are embedded in products used around the world.[68K, ColdFire, 68HC, PowerPC,...
preview: http://www.freescale.com/ - news
- RoweBots Research Inc.
- Rowebots provides tiny tiny embedded Linux compatible RTOS products for system on chip DSPs, DSCs and microcontrollers. DSPnano RTOS is 16 bits and Unison is 32 bits. Both RTOSs are 100% Linux/POSIX compatible, minuscule and modular. Complete I/O is included: TCP/IP, file system, serial and more. 20 demos come out of the box and run in 10 minutes. [Microchip, dsPIC, PIC, Renesas, H8x, M16, R8, SH2, R32, ARM, Cortex-M3, TI, 430, 280, Coldfire]
preview: http://www.rowebots.com/ - news
- The MicroControllerShop
- Carries a large selection of development tools: Evaluation Boards, Emulators, Debuggers, Programmers, C-compilers and Simulators for ARM; 8051; Atmel AVR; Microchip PIC; Freescale Coldfire, HC08, HC11 and HC12; ST Microelectronics ST5 and ST7; TI MSP430, embedded ethernet and web server starter kits, proto-typing boards, emulator accessories, pin adapters, pin converters and many other microcontroller manufacturers and architectures.
- Visual X-Tools is a commercially supported toolsuite for embedded software development. It comprises an award-winning IDE and the standard GNU X-Tools from Microcross in a ready-to-run package that includes benchmarked, tested binaries, user docs, and installers. Visual X-Tools runs on Windows and Linux, and supports the following target CPUs: ARM, AVR, M32R, PowerPC, ix86, H8x, HC11/12, MIPS, SHx, SPARC, M68k/CPU32/ColdFire, V850, and XScale.
- P&E Micro Computer Systems
- Provides development tools for a variety of Motorola processors, such as PowerPC, ColdFire, 683xx, HC16, HC(S)12, HC11, HCS08, HC08, and HC05. Products include: Stand-Alone Programmers, In-Circuit Debuggers, Flash/EEPROM Programmers, Simulators, Integrated Development Environments, and BDM Interface Cables, as well as development boards and kits.
preview: http://www.pemicro.com/ - news
- Axiom Manufacturing
- Axiom Manufacturing is a diverse microcontroller company specializing in single board computers, embedded controllers, custom design, and total turnkey manufacturing solutions. Axiom is now engaged with Freescale Semiconductor manufacturing a product line based around the ColdFire, MPC555, MPC561,MPC565, MCORE, 68HC908, 68HC11, 68HC12 and 80CXXX with over 66 off the shelf products.
- Crossware Products
- Crossware Products develop and market C/C++ cross compilers and other development tools for embedded systems based upon the ARM, 8051, 68000, CPU32, ColdFire and other chip families. Host environments include Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Products include ARM, 8051 and ColdFire Development suites; 68XXX C compiler and assembler; and Z80/HD64180, 8085, 6801/6301, 6809, and 68HC11 assemblers. [Windows 9x, Windows NT,...
preview: http://www.crossware.com/ - news
- PEEDI High Speed JTAG Emulator Flash Programmer JTAG Programmer for on-board and on-chip Flash devices CPU Module AT91SAM9263 Time and Cost effective solution for Atmel AT91SAM9263 All ARM7/9 and XScale based MCUs ARM11 based MCUs CortexM3, Cortex-A8 PowerPC MPC55xx, Nexus Class I PowerPC MPX83xx, Power Quck II ColdFire MCF52xx,MCF53xx,MCF54xx Blackfin BF5xx, BF532, BF533, BF537 Multi Core...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.